LSU game predictions

BigOrangePaddy

I spend some time over at tiger droppings and the tiger board there and i am simply amazed how how LSU fans are using their win over Moo State and their shutout over New Mexico State to hype themselves up.

Most of them are saying that Tennessee has no chance and that Miss State would blow us out lmao.

They are the most obnoxious, pompous acting **** talking petty fanbase in the entire SEC and are especially obsessed with throwing shade Tony V and UF's Napier.

Anyways, back to the topic.

LSU has a very efficient game managing QB with a 73 percent completion rate and zero int. Kind of like a much less explosive version of Hooker.

Defensively, they seem to be improving and looked dominant against New Mexico State.

However, if you watch their games, they simply aren't that explosive on offense and FSU took them to the wood shed. FSU also barely scraped by a 1-2 Louisville team.

If it was in Neyland and Tilman was good to go, I'd say Vols by 17 points.

However, we know how hostile their stadium can be, especially at night.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower for them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

My prediction: Tennessee 41 LSU 31.

I spend some time over at tiger droppings and the tiger board there and i am simply amazed how how LSU fans are using their win over Moo State and their shutout over New Mexico State to hype themselves up.

Most of them are saying that Tennessee has no chance and that Miss State would blow us out lmao.

They are the most obnoxious, pompous acting **** talking petty fanbase in the entire SEC and are especially obsessed with throwing shade Tony V and UF's Napier.

LSU has a very efficient game managing QB with a 73 percent completion rate and zero int. Kind of like a much less explosive version of Hooker.

Defensively, they seem to be improving and looked dominant against New Mexico State.

However, if you watch their games, they simply aren't that explosive on offense and FSU took them to the wood shed. FSU also barely scraped by a 1-2 Louisville team.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower fir them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

I'd like to see the bye week used to get Dylan Sampson up to speed. We don't have a real game-breaker at RB. We saw how slow Small looked on his long run. That play call got him a ton of space and he not only got caught, but he just eased out of bounds on his own. That's the second time he's done that this year. Sampson probably takes that to the house. I'm sure there's a reason he's not in the top 2 (he was inactive against Florida, of course) and I'm sure it has to do with knowing protections. So hopefully, he can get that down over the bye week and he can break out against his homestate school.

The two things I'd most like to see to improve this team over the bye are: 1) get Sampson up to speed and on the field and; 2) get the secondary playing better, be it by player improvement, personnel changes, or both.

Sounds like Tillman is out, but I have confidence in Keyton and I'm sure his confidence will only grow after the game he had Saturday.

Road wins are hard to come by in this league. If we get healthy and get all our players back to near full speed, we've got a punchers chance unless it's a night game. Having said that, a lot will depend on our defensive approach. If we sit back like we did vs UF, I see a 10 pt loss. If we attack, maybe we can steal one. I had this one as a loss to start the season so I'm going 37-27 LSU

I'd like to see the bye week used to get Dylan Sampson up to speed. We don't have a real game-breaker at RB. We saw how slow Small looked on his long run. That play call got him a ton of space and he not only got caught, but he just eased out of bounds on his own. That's the second time he's done that this year. Sampson probably takes that to the house. I'm sure there's a reason he's not in the top 2 (he was inactive against Florida, of course) and I'm sure it has to do with knowing protections. So hopefully, he can get that down over the bye week and he can break out against his homestate school.

The two things I'd most like to see to improve this team over the bye are: 1) get Sampson up to speed and on the field and; 2) get the secondary playing better, be it by player improvement, personnel changes, or both.

Sounds like Tillman is out, but I have confidence in Keyton and I'm sure his confidence will only grow after the game he had Saturday.

I will probably catch some heat over this statement, but based on what i have seen, Sampson is a legit gamebreaker Reggie Bush Alvin Kamara level talent imo. I am not saying he will definitely be legends like those two guys, but the eye test doesn't lie usually.

He can potentially be that kind of X factor difference maker in this offense and it's absolutely criminal that he didn't get more touches against Ball State and Akron headed into SEC play.

I would love to see some read option plays, screens and short outs designed to get Sampson the ball in open space.

Run Hooker a few times against LSU then when the defense starts to key on him, imagine him flipping the ball over to Sampson with nothing but green space ahead of him. Kid is a touchdown waiting to happen imo.

I think offensively, we have too much firepower for them and defensively we will gameplan them more aggressively like we did with Pitt as their QB is not an AR level scrambling threat.

Waiting to see the LSU vs Auburn game before my prediction.

I think its a 42-28 win. Tied midway in the 4th quarter 28-28, but score a TD to go up 35-28 then get a turnover and punch another in to seal the game. LSU with a turnover on downs after that and we run out the clock.

To beat lsu and Kentucky, I feel like we have to get close to 40 and maybe 50. Todo that Hooker has to run more than we want to risk him running. This offense really goes when they make the defenses account for a running qb. I think it’s a 4 game season left with lsu & the 3 ranked teams and believe we can safely take the other 4 with Milton as qb. I say run Hooker more.

Lewsiana is #49 in education and 50 in quality of life and just as corrupt as Illinois. Another embarrassing school and state in the SEC(It just means more)

LSU, just like Florida, will bring their A+ game when they face us. For some reason, teams always play us like it is their bowl game. Being ranked in the top ten now just dials it up to a new level.
But this is a problem I am glad to be having again FWIW 😉
We are the 2nd most storied program in the SEC. We play in the most feared and loudest stadium in the world. We play anybody, anywhere , anytime. We will always get everyone’s best.

It's a good thing we have a week off before this game and they will play Auburn. I don't think LSU will have any problems with them, but they will be a bit more battered and bruised. Vols win their first SEC road test 48 to 35.

VN Store

Back