LSU game in Baton Rouge Monday is a sellout!

LSU will do a lot of the stuff UConn did tonight, except they won’t get bullied on the boards. That plus a hostile crowd probably means a 20 point win for the home team.
Every game is different, maybe we will hit 90% of our first quarter shots like UConn did.

Every game is different, maybe we will hit 90% of our first quarter shots like UConn did.

Well setting aside the fact that this team couldn't shoot as well as UConn did last night in an empty gym, I suspect LSU will also actually play defense...

Reactions: Raebo
Rickea and Jordan have gone to the desert, seen visions, and connected with their spirit animals--Larry Bird and uh Larry Bird (hey, they're close friends so why not share the same spirit animal)

So Rickea Bird scores 36; Jordan Bird has 34 (plus 20 rebounds); Tess hits one 3 and Jillian H. gets a put back. LVs win 75-70. Also Mulkey discovers late in the game that her snakeskin pants are actually alive and she has to be treated for a snake bite. It happens.

Good news for LSU. Not only do they have the top recruiting class coming in next season. They also have fooled the entire basketball world by putting together a schedule where their best victory is against Arkansas twice. They have pushed themselves to a two seed without playing a top ten team. I call that a really smart Coach to do all that in their second season on the job there. I am not saying they are not a top ten team, but they need to play some of them to prove it. I have no doubt we could be right where they are by playing their exact schedule. I have nothing but congrats for their Coach for pulling off what she has done with that schedule this season.
Were next and beating us is not prize so we'll have to wait until they get to SC to see if they have an legitimate claim to a two seed at this time in the season. Even if they lose that game and another in the SEC Tourney looks like they will be playing at home the first two games of the NCAA which should get them at least a sweet sixteen this season without having to do much to get there.

Reactions: djtee
I call that a really smart Coach to do all that in their second season on the job there
Lil Kim been around way way longer than her second season at LSU. Yes, she's figured out that the old myth that too many cupcakes make you an automatic post season flameout is not necessarily true. She saw Geno do it for decades with weak sister conferences while winning umpteen nattys. One of Kim's hallmarks is doing whatever it takes.

Plus, she knows they'll be tested in the SEC. My gripe with her schedule would be how boring it is for fans. I hate sitting thru those games, I skip many. OTH, KJH wanted her team punched hard and early. Somewhere btw the two is a good preseason schedule. Test, but don't punch, especially repeatedly.

Lil Kim been around way way longer than her second season at LSU. Yes, she's figured out that the old myth that too many cupcakes make you an automatic post season flameout is not necessarily true. She saw Geno do it for decades with weak sister conferences while winning umpteen nattys. One of Kim's hallmarks is doing whatever it takes.

Plus, she knows they'll be tested in the SEC. My gripe with her schedule would be how boring it is for fans. I hate sitting thru those games, I skip many. OTH, KJH wanted her team punched hard and early. Somewhere btw the two is a good preseason schedule. Test, but don't punch, especially repeatedly.
…pummel…

Reactions: glv98

VN Store

Back