LSU defeats Alabama, the Vols showed them how.

LoL, Like I said, you don't know anything about recruiting or how it works. Keep on trolling big guy!

Yeah, forgive me if after browsing SEA's "recruiting videos" of DII softball, baseball, and volleyball players on YouTube, that I don't believe you have insider access to the Alabama Football program.

Not to mention the fact that in the list of players that you claim your company facilitated recruiting for, the most recent one is circa 2009, and most are in the late 90's early 2000's; that's some access.

Reactions: bamawriter
All you bammer lovers defending bammer because Tua was not at full strength are funny. That's part of the breaks of football. Happens to everybody. Even us. The fact is, bammer lost. And to any real Vol, that's a great thing. Not so much for you bammers.

There has been exactly one post in this thread that said Tua being injured had anything to do with Bama losing. One post. You are basically debating with yourself LOL!

Bama lost because Tua dropped the ball, threw a pick right before the half, and the punter dropped a snap.

Yeah, forgive me if after browsing SEA's "recruiting videos" of DII softball, baseball, and volleyball players on YouTube, that I don't believe you have insider access to the Alabama Football program.

Not to mention the fact that in the list of players that you claim your company facilitated recruiting for, the most recent one is circa 2009, and most are in the late 90's early 2000's; that's some access.
You are such a clown and continue to show it. Newsflash, most Div1 players don't need help getting recruited but there are players each year, in EVERY sport that slip through the cracks. You like to troll what we do, you like to think your thought is the only one that matters in this instance when you have NO IDEA how our service works. We've had over 60 Div 1 softball players the last 15 years and over 1000 that played at another level go through our service. Currently, the University of Tn, Fl, SC, Ky, Auburn and 25 other schools have offered one of our basketball players to play football, go figure. We have well over 200 past prospects that now coach all across the country, we've had 6000+ athletes go through our service and go on to play college athletics. We speak with 10-15 different coaches pretty much every day for the last 34 years. Our owner has sat in more college coaches offices than coaches your dumba$$ can even name. It's ok that you continue to troll what I do as it only makes you look like a dumba$$. I also think it's funny that a high school janitor like you thinks that you have any clue how recruiting works!

I am not surprised at LSU's victory over Alabama. Our Vols exposed the weaknesses in Alabama's offense and defense. The Vols held Alabama to only 34 points, with 7 of those on a fluke play at the end. LSU let Alabama score 41. The Vols defense held the Tide in check. The Vols offense manhandled Alabama, often running it down their throats. LSU did the same. LSU followed the Vols playbook. Our Vols coaches exposed the weaknesses of the Crimson Tide.

This is straight up delusional

Reactions: FortSanders
You are such a clown and continue to show it. Newsflash, most Div1 players don't need help getting recruited but there are players each year, in EVERY sport that slip through the cracks. You like to troll what we do, you like to think your thought is the only one that matters in this instance when you have NO IDEA how our service works. We've had over 60 Div 1 softball players the last 15 years and over 1000 that played at another level go through our service. Currently, the University of Tn, Fl, SC, Ky, Auburn and 25 other schools have offered one of our basketball players to play football, go figure. We have well over 200 past prospects that now coach all across the country, we've had 6000+ athletes go through our service and go on to play college athletics. We speak with 10-15 different coaches pretty much every day for the last 34 years. Our owner has sat in more college coaches offices than coaches your dumba$$ can even name. It's ok that you continue to troll what I do as it only makes you look like a dumba$$. I also think it's funny that a high school janitor like you thinks that you have any clue how recruiting works!

Remind me, which of us is on here daily, claiming to have insider knowledge on literally every SEC program, but never actually backs it up? You literally can't have a discussion without directly stating or implying that because you work for a guy that had a penchant for taking selfies with football coaches in the late 90's, that you are somehow more qualified to understand the recruitment of college athletes.

I don't view the Angelfire-level one sheets that you put up for athletes whose parents, inexplicably, pay you to email coaches on their behalf, as an indicator that you have some sort of grand understanding of the supposed esoteric and hidden reality of college recruiting. If that's your personal definition of 'trolling', then sure thing, I'm a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: bamawriter
Remind me, which of us is on here daily, claiming to have insider knowledge on literally every SEC program, but never actually backs it up? You literally can't have a discussion without directly stating or implying that because you work for a guy that had a penchant for taking selfies with football coaches in the late 90's, that you are somehow more qualified to understand the recruitment of college athletes.

I don't view the Angelfire-level one sheets that you put up for athletes whose parents, inexplicably, pay you to email coaches on their behalf, as an indicator that you have some sort of grand understanding of the supposed esoteric and hidden reality of college recruiting. If that's your personal definition of 'trolling', then sure thing, I'm a troll.
You are the one that continues to bring up what I do in every response you make towards me, you do it nearly every time you make a response to one of my post. I don't bring up what I do until you $h!t on everything I post, it's why you are considered a troll by me. You attack what someone does for a living, injecting your hate into it and when that person defends what they do you just continue to pile on. I'm curious as to what you do for a living that is so great it allows you to make such disparaging comments about what someone else does for a living. And why would you not want to get information from someone who does actually work with college athletic programs? Keep trolling me though if it makes you happy, doesn't bother me a bit.

There has been exactly one post in this thread that said Tua being injured had anything to do with Bama losing. One post. You are basically debating with yourself LOL!

You MUST be a bammer, Daisy; you obviously can't count past one. LOL! (There were 7 mentions of Tua injured/rusty/not up to par prior to my post and 11 before your post. And no, I'm not bothering to copy and paste them all here. IF you can read, they're all there in the string.)

Last edited:
Reactions: FortSanders
You are the one that continues to bring up what I do in every response you make towards me, you do it nearly every time you make a response to one of my post. I don't bring up what I do until you $h!t on everything I post, it's why you are considered a troll by me. You attack what someone does for a living, injecting your hate into it and when that person defends what they do you just continue to pile on. I'm curious as to what you do for a living that is so great it allows you to make such disparaging comments about what someone else does for a living. And why would you not want to get information from someone who does actually work with college athletic programs? Keep trolling me though if it makes you happy, doesn't bother me a bit.

How about, no.

I'm just going on what people inside the Alabama program are saying.
I never said JG was better, once again simple minded people like to assume things. I work in the recruiting service industry,...
Nobody claimed to be an expert. Are you an idiot when it comes to what you do for a living? I'm guessing the answer is no, that you probably have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to your work, I would hope so anyway. If someone works in the recruiting industry do you think they would have some knowledge of the recruiting process? It is a message board, what message were you trying to send? How to degrade on somebody? What's your message holy man?
Once again this is common practice with the NCAA Clearinghouse. They have always worked at their own pace and they have NEVER let anyone know ahead of time the results of their decisions. They do this at every level. Coach Pruitt and staff know this and I am sure they turned their paperwork in early because they know stuff like this happens daily with the NCAA. If you are a high school athlete that registers late with the Clearinghouse they sometimes don't make a decision on you until AFTER school and games start up, this happens to hundreds of incoming Fr every year across the country. In our recruiting service we see this all the time with players waiting to know what their eligibility status is. There is nothing shady going on, just a poorly run organization in the NCAA.
Also you just proved that you have no idea how recruiting works whether it be at the D1 or D3 level. Only a dummy would think that after 33 years in the recruiting service industry a successful company would not have contacts within the coaching circles of college athletics...

10 seconds with the search function, that's just the ones that stood out. So keep making your wild claims of insider access, and I'll continue to laugh at your characterization of both college recruiting, and the influence and insite that you believe your selfie-loving boss has garnered with SEC football programs.

How about, no.

10 seconds with the search function, that's just the ones that stood out. So keep making your wild claims of insider access, and I'll continue to laugh at your characterization of both college recruiting, and the influence and insite that you believe your selfie-loving boss has garnered with SEC football programs.
Those are all in response to an attack 1st. Keep up

How about, no.

And I do sometimes inject what I do to help prove my point, it's often needed to when guys like you often post such ridiculous opinions. Behr would say that was a bad way of me saying it in his own way and he would be right, so I promise to never again bring up what I do unless brought up 1st. Thanks for pointing that out, doesn't change my opinion of you being a troll and being so high and mighty that you can put down what someone does for a living.

Those are all in response to an attack 1st. Keep up

You trot out your "working in the recruiting industry" any time you go get called out for claiming that some other poster doesn't know anything about recruiting, and you do. Just like you did in this thread. You're the only person I've ever met that is reliant on the 'appeal to authority' logical fallacy in nearly every argument, where you cite yourself as the 'authority' in your fallacious arguments.

So if you are going to bring up your "working in the recruiting industry" in nearly every thread you post in, then the ridiculousness of your business as a source of 'insider information' on SEC football programs is fair game to comment upon, especially considering that you haven't substantiated any of your insider claims

You trot out your "working in the recruiting industry" any time you go get called out for claiming that some other poster doesn't know anything about recruiting, and you do. Just like you did in this thread. You're the only person I've ever met that is reliant on the 'appeal to authority' logical fallacy in nearly every argument, where you cite yourself as the 'authority' in your fallacious arguments.

So if you are going to bring up your "working in the recruiting industry" in nearly every thread you post in, then the ridiculousness of your business as a source of 'insider information' on SEC football programs is fair game to comment upon, especially considering that you haven't substantiated any of your insider claims
Like I said just above, you win!! Keep on being you!

Based on the info put forth in this string, is there any way we won't beat BAMA next year? We know their weaknesses, we'll be at home, we can keep an eye on the officials, and they are losing the main reason they've won anything in the way of their QB! It should be easy pick-ins!!

Well, that was all mildly entertaining -- and I'm not siding with either combatant -- but I will say that it's kind of sad to see the words "recruiting" and "industry" used together. I know I'm hopelessly naive.

I am not surprised at LSU's victory over Alabama. Our Vols exposed the weaknesses in Alabama's offense and defense. The Vols held Alabama to only 34 points, with 7 of those on a fluke play at the end. LSU let Alabama score 41. The Vols defense held the Tide in check. The Vols offense manhandled Alabama, often running it down their throats. LSU did the same. LSU followed the Vols playbook. Our Vols coaches exposed the weaknesses of the Crimson Tide.

Agreed.. along with laying out their "all star" QB..

That game could have easily gone the other way. Tua's fumble took point off the board. I mention that because it was unforced. Very unlikely to happen. The other was the terrible decision to try and score at the end of the first half. Bad pass...worse tactical decision.

Saban always seems to get a score right before half. It is clock mastery. Good coaches do that. Cheap points and takes his team in to the half with some momentum. Kick in the nuts to the other squad too. Just didn't work against LSU's high powered offense

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Can we stop pretending that ya holding bama to 34 friggin points with their heisman trophy candidate out for nearly 3 quarters is an accomplishment worth bragging about?

Reactions: I40flyer
I bet the Alabama linemen that played us last year were surprised by their strength. It can be unsettling when your little brother smacks you in the mouth.

I don't think the Vols had anything to do with exposing any weaknesses. Coach O, I'm sure, knew what they were by watching allot of film, as did our coach. LSU won this game, without any help from the Vols...JMO.
Totally disagree, we injured Tua and took a huge weapon off the field and ruined their season.

Reactions: I40flyer
You MUST be a bammer, Daisy; you obviously can't count past one. LOL! (There were 7 mentions of Tua injured/rusty/not up to par prior to my post and 11 before your post. And no, I'm not bothering to copy and paste them all here. IF you can read, they're all there in the string.)

Reading comprehension is not your strength. And you are still debating yourself. Exactly one post contributing Bama’s defeat to Tua’s injury.

You should probably educate yourself on Alabama's roster before you start typing up your fantasies about Saban quitting. Taulia Tagavailoa is waiting in the wings to takeover for his brother after he leaves for the draft, and per usual, Alabama is not hurting on the talent front.
We dnt know what tua's brother will be next year. He aint even the 2nd string QB right now.

Reactions: CR-vol

We definitely played well but keep in mind they were driving the ball on us without a lot of trouble before Tua went out. The backup had clearly taken about four snaps since the season started. I believe they score the same or maybe one more if Tua stays in. Not poo poo'ing the effort, it was our best game of the year (save a couple dumb plays). We simply can't compare apples to apples becuase we played a different team in the second half of that game.

We dnt know what tua's brother will be next year. He aint even the 2nd string QB right now.

Why waste a year of eligibility if you don't have to? He actually took snaps in the Southern Miss and Arkansas games, but Mac Jones is serviceable enough at the moment.

VN Store

Back