LSU coaching search will be interesting

wmcovol

To see how many big name coaches gonna take the job with federal Title IX investigation facing them. This isn’t NCAA stuff, this is a federal law violation. Who knows what the outcome could be.

They are making a mistake letting Ed O go. He has proven he can win a NC with a good staff.

That’s the problem. He didn’t have to do anything but stay out of the way. Once he has to make a decision the last 2 seasons happen.

Sounds a lot like what Kirby does..

So fire them and hire new ones. I'd give my left nut for UT to strike gold and win a NC once every 10 years.
But the point is why should LSU trust him to hire good coordinators? He literally hired Bo Pelini without even interviewing him. Bo produced the worst defense in modern LSU history and walked away with $6.3 million after serving on staff for only one year.

But the point is why should LSU trust him to hire good coordinators? He literally hired Bo Pelini without even interviewing him. Bo produced the worst defense in modern LSU history and walked away with $6.3 million after serving on staff for only one year.
He literally hired 2 of the top 5 names to replace him in Brady and Aranda.

He literally hired 2 of the top 5 names to replace him in Brady and Aranda.
I’m confused as what you’re saying, are you suggesting that he hired Dave Aranada? If so, that’s totally false. Les Miles hired Dave Aranda. Orgeron had hired four coordinators during his time at LSU, and three have them have been really bad.

LSU sneakily might be the best job in college football...They're either going big time or they're going solid up and comer.

My gut says it's either Jimbo or Napier.

It's interesting that they are competing with USC for the candidate pool. There is going to be some overlap there.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back