LSU coaching search sounding eerily familiar

Mich St is ready to extend & raise Tucker. That tells me they figure Fisher & others are passing. They know their guy is in play. If Tucker accepts the MSU deal, LSU is heading to Oxford, most likely.

I'm not sold that Jimbo is off the table

MSU extending Tucker is most likely a pre-emptive against the collective churn that is coming in two weeks time.

I think the Tigahs are looking for big game and Tucker or Kiffy Cat would be in tier 2 at best for LSU.

Reactions: Firebirdparts
I think Gruden has been “canceled“ as far as head coaching jobs are concerned.

I'm not sold that Jimbo is off the table

MSU extending Tucker is most likely a pre-emptive against the collective churn that is coming in two weeks time.

I think the Tigahs are looking for big game and Tucker or Kiffy Cat would be in tier 2 at best for LSU.
I agree on Fisher, but also I don't trust Tigah nation to NOT go for the most arrogant jerk they can get, as in Kiffin or Franklin.

Figured LSU might throw an insane amount of money at Freeze or possibly reach out to Jamie Chadwell. I’d love to see them go really Cajun crazy and offer Saban $20M.
He wouldn't take it. Money is no object for him at this point in his life.

He wouldn't take it. Money is no object for him at this point in his life.

I’m sure he wouldn’t. I was really just musing about how willing LSU might be to throw around a bunch of money if they thought they could land him.

That dude would have been better off coaching HS somewhere.............UConn? Wow.

Jim Mora must really want to coach.

Between the Falcons, Seahawks, and UCLA, pretty sure he's made enough money to retire comfortably. Even before accepting the HC job, he randomly decided to take an assistant job at UConn. Who does that?! And the UConn HC job may be the most impossible job in all of FBS at this point.

It pays better than coaching HS, but if you already got millions, I'm sure coaching HS is much more enjoyable.

Jim Mora must really want to coach.

Between the Falcons, Seahawks, and UCLA, pretty sure he's made enough money to retire comfortably. Even before accepting the HC job, he randomly decided to take an assistant job at UConn. Who does that?! And the UConn HC job may be the most impossible job in all of FBS at this point.

It pays better than coaching HS, but if you already got millions, I'm sure coaching HS is much more enjoyable.
Meyer did that at Ohio State. Allows him to recruit, and do other team activity stuff, without interfering with the ongoing season.

Pretty genius way to transition imo.

VN Store

Back