LSU coach calling out Tennessee fans and players

So Iā€™ve watched several other SEC teams play but not Kentucky. Is this wildcat squad legit?
GBO!!

We will have maybe a better idea, they played Mizzou and Auburn so far but they have MSU this weekend. I saw them pre-SEC, but not since.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
We will have maybe a better idea, they played Mizzou and Auburn so far but they have MSU this weekend. I saw them pre-SEC, but not since.

Iā€™ve watched a few innings and I think they are better than most folks thought they would be however AU and Mizz may be the 2 worst teams in the SEC this year

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Totally agree...we just went to see the Savannah Bananas play..man those guys know how to fire up the crowd...they even had a pep band!
You should check out the Charleston Riverdogs, especially if Bill Murray shows up and does a belly flop on the slip n slide. They may not be as crazy as the Bananas though.

Reactions: VolnJC
Paul Mainieri is a great coach!

A great coach who is not used to losing.

He's losing now. The heat on Paul down at LSU is pretty high from what I'm hearing.

He simply does not know how to handle losing, so he is speaking out about whatever he can speak out about to deflect.

I was at two the of the LSU games this past weekend. Everything was "normal SEC baseball atmosphere" from what I saw and heard.

I played at LSU. They have great fans. Thousands of em. They also have a few thousand that road my bee-hind ALL 3 GAMES !!

So, no offense taken by your remarks Coach Paul. In fact, we are so high above LSU baseball right now, I can't even see ya bitch and moan.

After tonight, someone needs to take Paulā€™s belt and shoe laces. Watch him closely.

I went to the Tenn\LSU game 20 yrs ago in Tiger Stadium. Iā€™d been there many times before but this was my first Tenn game there. The cussing got out of hand and I asked a couple fans to watch their language with youngsters around (they had a young girl with them). They told me I ā€œwas in the wrong ***&ing stadiumā€. They continued to say that all night long in my ear until we finally left.

My son played right field against Ole Miss a couple years. Their fans researched his bio for his motherā€™s name, his social media for his gf name and dog cussed him all game long. They described sexual acts they claimed to have done with his mother & gf and anything beyond you could imagine. Itā€™s totally unacceptable for this to happen. Itā€™s a tradition for OM fans to do this so Iā€™m sure itā€™s done every week. If the SEC considers this a problem (I think it is) they can start at LSU & OM.

Mineri is under pressure. They expect CWS every year and it ainā€™t happenin. He could be gone if the bomb this year.

Reactions: txbo
I went to the Tenn\LSU game 20 yrs ago in Tiger Stadium. Iā€™d been there many times before but this was my first Tenn game there. The cussing got out of hand and I asked a couple fans to watch their language with youngsters around (they had a young girl with them). They told me I ā€œwas in the wrong ***&ing stadiumā€. They continued to say that all night long in my ear until we finally left.

My son played right field against Ole Miss a couple years. Their fans researched his bio for his motherā€™s name, his social media for his gf name and dog cussed him all game long. They described sexual acts they claimed to have done with his mother & gf and anything beyond you could imagine. Itā€™s totally unacceptable for this to happen. Itā€™s a tradition for OM fans to do this so Iā€™m sure itā€™s done every week. If the SEC considers this a problem (I think it is) they can start at LSU & OM.

Mineri is under pressure. They expect CWS every year and it ainā€™t happenin. He could be gone if the bomb this year.
Iā€™m with you. Be rowdy but leave the profanity at home.

9 times out of ten the all time fool maker/home wrecker is involved - king alcohol! Can make games miserable for most.
Baseball is still the most family friendly sport to watch. I met my wife at a game. We took our kids to games often. Itā€™s a family tradition. Letā€™s not screw that up.

Reactions: vol66
I ainā€™t no preacher. There is no preparation for the kid. ā€œYou are probably gonna hear some things that would get ya in trouble in school.ā€ But at least we did it together at a baseball game. Thatā€™s baseball, and thatā€™s for sure SEC baseball.

Last edited:
He'll feel better after he makes some baseball recruit a strong-ass offer and the SEC head office and ncaa overlook it.
Will Wade can advise him on how to get that done.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back