LSU at Florida

XtennesseeX

Premium Member
Who do you guys have winning this one?

I'm not sold on LSU. In my opinion they're the most overrated team in the country right now. If they hammer Florida, I'll change my mind, but I see Florida winning.

Who do you guys have winning this one?

I'm not sold on LSU. In my opinion they're the most overrated team in the country right now. If they hammer Florida, I'll change my mind, but I see Florida winning.
I think the key is us getting off to a fast start. Except for TN game, we have not scored that well in the first quarter.

I think Florida will win this game. I fully expect them to click on all cylinders and put this one away early.

If Florida plays like they have the first 5 games, they will lose.

i don't know that FL all the sudden gets an identity against a pretty darn good LSU defense.

that said, 1st time freshman qb in the swamp.........

tough one to pick. i won't be surprised either way, but i lean right now to the Tiger's cause of their defense.

I'm hoping LSU wins and we beat Georgia...Half of this might come true, you guess which half.

If Florida plays like they have the first 5 games, they will lose.

i don't know that FL all the sudden gets an identity against a pretty darn good LSU defense.

that said, 1st time freshman qb in the swamp.........

tough one to pick. i won't be surprised either way, but i lean right now to the Tiger's cause of their defense.
I think the Gators steal this one by a field goal, once again the Gators beat the better team by savvy 4th quarter clock management and a hot steaming mug of luck.

I think the Gators steal this one by a field goal, once again the Gators beat the better team by savvy 4th quarter clock management and a hot steaming mug of luck.
If its close they might get some of that home cooking.

I hate tim tebow I would have hit him when he was jumping around celebrating after that last TD....I hope LSU wins this one

VN Store

Back