LSU at #6 UF

no, no, no. This game may have cost them a NY6 bowl. I don't know.

But, Alabama was going to seal club them next week anyway.

This.

We took our foot off the gas and started playing down to our competition every week following the UGA win.

I didn’t think we stayed within 17-21 points of Alabama before tonight.

That said, Marco Wilson is free to clean out his locker and move out of his dorm whenever he’s ready.

This.

We took our foot off the gas and started playing down to our competition every week following the UGA win.

I didn’t think we stayed within 17-21 points of Alabama before tonight.

That said, Marco Wilson is free to clean out his locker and move out of his dorm whenever he’s ready.

I think this is the thing. They haven't had the "eye of the tiger" (no pun intended) since they beat Georgia. Their mind has been on Alabama and it cost them.

LightInfatuatedGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

That’s not the weirdest ending I’ve ever seen, but it’s definitely the funniest.

Which Bible verse or motivational saying will #3 post on Twitter tomorrow to guilt UF fans into not making fun of him?

i dont know how he can even go to the locker room after that stunt

Shooty hoops Vols win, Voles beat Vandy, Kentucky hoops is 1-4, and Florida loses in a great game and has zero chance at the playoffs.

What a damn fine day.
Vols basketball and football wins combined with Florida football and UK basketball losses makes for a great weekend. Now if the Eagles can not suck tomorrow and somehow win it will be a perfect sports weekend.

I think this is the thing. They haven't had the "eye of the tiger" (no pun intended) since they beat Georgia. Their mind has been on Alabama and it cost them.

Mullen has been in uncharted waters as a HC since the UGA game.

Keeping a team focused after clinching his first ever division title with a bigger prize sitting out there....hopefully he learns from this.

I know some don’t like him but I like his interviews. I like Leach’s pressers too. Both guys are funny in different ways.

Leach is a treasure. I think I'm glad he's not our treasure, but he's a treasure nonetheless, and the SEC is where he belongs. The fact that he is pitted cross-state with the World-Champion, Gold-Medalist in the Clipboard Toss... that's just a big bottle full of awesomeness.

VN Store

Back