LS.....Who???

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
Well, it sure dosent look like LSU are national champs!!!!! I know its not over......but they dont look good!!!!!!! :bad:

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Sep 4, 2004 9:48 PM
Well, it sure dosent look like LSU are national champs!!!!! I know its not over......but they dont look good!!!!!!! :bad:

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

And that clock is really starting to be against them.

They look AWFUL! I hope we don't come out looking like THAT!

I just found out we have an evening service tomorrow night, so I'll have to tape the game and watch it after church. I won't be on here till late so I don't know the result first.

:lol:

I remember when we recruited Jamarcus Russell. :angry:

It's not good. They just failed to convert on a 4th and Goal.

2:47 to play.

LSU just went 65 yards in 30 seconds AND got a 2 pt conversion. 15-15 with 1 minute to play.

The Oregon State kicker kust blew an extra point in OT to give LSU the win. The OSU kicker missed 3 extra points tonight. If I were that poor kid I think I'd look into getting my own transportation back to Oregon tonight.

Originally posted by GAVol@Sep 4, 2004 10:42 PM
The Oregon State kicker kust blew an extra point in OT to give LSU the win. The OSU kicker missed 3 extra points tonight. If I were that poor kid I think I'd look into getting my own transportation back to Oregon tonight.

That's unbelievable. He really lost that game for them.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Sep 4, 2004 9:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Sep 4, 2004 9:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Sep 4, 2004 10:42 PM
The Oregon State kicker kust blew an extra point in OT to give LSU the win.  The OSU kicker missed 3 extra points tonight.  If I were that poor kid I think I&#39;d look into getting my own transportation back to Oregon tonight.

That&#39;s unbelievable. He really lost that game for them. [/quote]
All man&#33; Thats a shame they out played LSU the whole game too. Georgia`s gunna hurt them this year.

What a game .I&#39;ll have to say I was pulling for Oregon St.They were kicking :shakeit: the whole night. :shakehead: .That poor poor kicker.You know he&#39;s gotta feel like crap this morning.

Yea, it sucks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Oh well, they better improve if they could barely beat OSU&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They made a wise choice to pull the quarterback&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; He was horrible&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Russell did a great job&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I have to say, that neither one of the "front runners" for the SEC crown looked worth a damn yesterday. LSU barely gets by an unranked Oregan State. And GA struggled with Georgia State. Don&#39;t let the score fool you, it was only 13-7 at halftime.

Those games were tough for me because as much as I was pulling for Oregon State and Ga Southern, I knew it would just make the whole SEC look bad if either of them won.

VN Store

Back