Love Ekeler tweets

Dude brings it 24-7. The player's have gotta love it.

I didn't hear that story....

Can you elaborate?
I love hearing about whiny b*itches getting put down

Google "Mike Ekeler and Jeremy Pruitt" and you will find out about the background of those two.

Allegedly (per numerous UGA sources), Pruitt dog cussed Richt and tried to initiate a physical confrontation. During that process, Pruitt was decked and allegedly, it was Ekeler although he does not confirm it (but doesn't deny it either)

Reactions: igotworms
I think these young men have earned a sold out stadium. It would be a great experience for them if it were to happen.

Reactions: LittleVol
I am in love with the fight in the team. No quit. Fight, fight, and fight! This has jumped out to me.

Google "Mike Ekeler and Jeremy Pruitt" and you will find out about the background of those two.

Allegedly (per numerous UGA sources), Pruitt dog cussed Richt and tried to initiate a physical confrontation. During that process, Pruitt was decked and allegedly, it was Ekeler although he does not confirm it (but doesn't deny it either)
I think Ainge confirmed someone that was there that day (not Eckler) that it did indeed happen.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo

Oh OK

I've heard that just didn't know it was Ekeler was the ass whipper!

The legend grows!!

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
How did I miss this story?

Because the bulk of our fanbase drank the Pruitt Kool aid so much, they thought all the dozens of people who were telling these stories were lying and failed to acknowledge what everyone else was saying about Pruitt and his toxic, culture killing personality.

Mizzou just sacked their DL coach after the UT game...I immediately thought back to Pruitt firing our DL coach...

Franklin was a terrible hire. Almost no college experience, and has been bouncing around the NFL for years with nothing of note to show for it.

We should at least get more than we had against Pitt

I think we will get close to 90k

That'll be enough to help us overwhelm USCjr early
We win this and the Mississippi game will get close to 100,000 if not make it. The early kickoff will probably keep this one around 90 maybe 95, but if we win and look good this week. You can bet your bottom dollar Neyland will be knocking at a full house come Mississippi game. GBO!!!!!!

VN Store

Back