Love anything the way Henry T loves Tennessee football

My wife and I went with my Son and his family to what was my Grandchildren and Daughter-in-Law's first trip to Neyland this past Saturday. We started taking my son about 30 years ago and always enjoyed staying after the game to see some of the players and get some pics and just really to talk to them and let them know how much we loved to have them @ Knoxville. Well, my Granddaughter (8) and Grandson (6) got to meet Henry To'o To'o and I must say this young man won our hearts. He's one of the most humble, respectful and down to Earth young men you'll ever want to meet. You can tell he has a very strong, loving family and has been raised to respect others unselfishly. He just seemed like the kind of person that'll achieve any goal he sets for himself in life. He definitely became a Volunteer Hero to 2 young Volunteers Saturday night. His Dad repeatedly thanked us for supporting his Son and helping to make him feel at home. You can never replace memories made like that especially in this world we live in today. We need many more like this young man in the future to come to our great University. GO VOLS !!!!

VN Store

Back