LOUDEST College Football stadium voting -OSU?

I don't think DB meters are terribly honest. Or perhaps the people giving the numbers aren't. For instance the chiefs claim something up in the 130's as their loudest. This season during the playoffs the loudest that I saw it reported at was something in 110's. I don't know how you could reasonably explain that discrepancy in volume given that those playoff games were really some of their most important games in history. Essentially I think they've inflated the numbers they've recorded. Arrowhead is still loud but I think they've been a bit dishonest with their numbers. I have the same suspicion for Oregon and Clemson. They give numbers that are a good 20 Decibels louder than Neyland, the Swamp, Happy Valley, Kyle Field. And I just don't buy that they're could be such a gap in volume. I'm not saying it's impossible for them to have the record but I'd say the numbers they report are highly improbable. I think they either measuring in a different manner or are simply falsifying their numbers.
To quote our former VP, "Come on man!", do you really think things like db measurements or attendance figures would be falsified? Things like that just don't happen in the NCAA!

People lying to suit their own interest, such a novel idea isn't it 😂😂?
No politics in the forum. If the lips move on a politician, its a lie. The fact remains that both parties are two faces on the same head whose only concern is re-election. I think "one and done" should be the law of the land for every elected official.

Of all the things to get worked up over. Never even heard of college sports elite, nor do I care where we finish is some subjective meaningless poll

Neyland has been measured. The noise during the 2015 Oklahoma game measured 114 decibels, a record at the time.
I believe the record roar was somewhere around 124, 114 was sustained noise which 114 for long periods of time can be damaging

One thing I can say about UT is we have the most mobilized fan base lol. If there's a poll we wanna win we win it even if its a dumb one. how did Georgia beat out Oregon? How as UT a 3 seed? Those brackets and results are kinda silly. In this case we would be in a legit argument for peak loudness. But as pointed out by many, as far as sustained noise, we'd fall behind some of the ruder fan bases.

VN Store

Back