Lots of Unrest

1200DPI

about non-professional entertainment.

Lets' face it no program in the SEC competes with Bama. They are all mediocre compared to Bama.

How can that be?

Apparently Bama works harder and more effectively. Coaches, players, administration, faculty, etc. working together and not trying to sabotage the football program.

Lots of schools spend big on their programs but almost none of them accomplish anything. Too much inefficiency and in-fighting among the different groups in the university.

From the outside it appears UT is run by and governed by politicians. If someone doesn't like what's happening they leak damaging info to the press.

I'll get so-and-so. I have power too.

Lets' face it no program in the SEC competes with Bama. They are all mediocre compared to Bama.

How can that be?

Apparently Bama works harder and more effectively. Coaches, players, administration, faculty, etc. working together and not trying to sabotage the football program.

Lots of schools spend big on their programs but almost none of them accomplish anything. Too much inefficiency and in-fighting among the different groups in the university.

From the outside it appears UT is run by and governed by politicians. If someone doesn't like what's happening they leak damaging info to the press.

You are censored my friend

How can that be?

The rich get richer and the poor have babies. Or so they say.

Saban has done a good job. Almost too good. Pretty much is ruining it for the rest of the SEC. I liked it better when, on any given Saturday - each team at least had a chance. It's not much fun anymore in that regards and it's not just that Tennessee is in a slump. Look at the other teams around the league. A year ago, LSU was looking like the team that might cause Saban to retire. Ga. was beating on their chest and their recruiting was downright scary. Tua was injured and Alabama was going to have a scrub QB of JG proportions. None of that happened. In fact it got worse for every team.

Nick, if you are reading this. I saw your pregame interview - standing there so socially separated. You looked tired man. Tired. Your brow was creased. Yep you won another natty, but look how tired you look. Don't you want to go out on top? If so, this is the perfect time. All that training you mentored Butch with- he needs to get this Ark. St. idea out of his head and get back to Tucscaloosa and put on a Houndstooth jock strap. Just saying..

How can that be?

So much truth to this, agree with all of it. Add, their sports writers and media don’t sabotage the program with bs clickbait articles and general attempts to paint the program in a negative light or create controversy. Not sure about Tennessee writers, but Florida is swamped by these media types, always looking for the next negative story.

And I know we all try to avoid politics, but these Big Academia administrators are usually insufferable with the political correctness. I haven’t seen very much of that from the Bama AD and President, but at Florida for the example, we have a President who thinks the decades old “Gator Bait” chant, made famous by an African American player, is racist. And that specious mentality trickles all the way down through the program.

How can that be?

Saban even has a large hand in the planning of when Ala.'s academic yr. & classes start!
Not making up, he makes sure they end up getting two extra weeks of practice preseason!

The rich get richer and the poor have babies. Or so they say.

Saban has done a good job. Almost too good. Pretty much is ruining it for the rest of the SEC. I liked it better when, on any given Saturday - each team at least had a chance. It's not much fun anymore in that regards and it's not just that Tennessee is in a slump. Look at the other teams around the league. A year ago, LSU was looking like the team that might cause Saban to retire. Ga. was beating on their chest and their recruiting was downright scary. Tua was injured and Alabama was going to have a scrub QB of JG proportions. None of that happened. In fact it got worse for every team.

Nick, if you are reading this. I saw your pregame interview - standing there so socially separated. You looked tired man. Tired. Your brow was creased. Yep you won another natty, but look how tired you look. Don't you want to go out on top? If so, this is the perfect time. All that training you mentored Butch with- he needs to get this Ark. St. idea out of his head and get back to Tucscaloosa and put on a Houndstooth jock strap. Just saying..
I wish I could say Saban looked tired in the post game interviews I saw. Looked like a 16 year old getting ready for his first date to me.

Last edited:

How can that be?

Lets face it, the state of Alabama has one identity and one only--Alabama football. The powers that be in that state would sacrifice their own offspring for national championships. Think about it, what else does Alabama have? Tn---country music, blues, smokies; SC--Carolina girls (best in the world ), beaches, Charleston; Ky---horses and the derby, Fla--well c'mon....etc., etc. Bubba gotta protect they birthright with all the money in the state.

The difference is committed to winning at all costs vs not. Our leaders have turned into welfare recipients with the large sec tv money rolling in every year. Their focus is new buildings not winning. If they fire Pruitt the next hire will tell the truth about the current leaders. We are quickly turning into Vanderbilt and Kentucky. If they trot out another Pruitt or Dooley type then we might as well abandon UT because currently they are selling out for the money.

Reactions: loservol
I wish I could say Saban looked tired in the post game interviews I saw. Looked like a 16 year old getting ready for his first date to me.

It has become easy for him to sustain that level by comparison to others.
Its basically a business that runs itself. When a part breaks off he fixes it quick and moves on sometimes better than before.

Its ridiculous.

Best hope. He gets bored.

It has become easy for him to sustain that level by comparison to others.
Its basically a business that runs itself. When a part breaks off he fixes it quick and moves on sometimes better than before.

Its ridiculous.

Best hope. He gets bored.
I wish he would decide soon that he wants to play golf every day or travel the world while he can.
...or he can decide to take on the biggest challenge of all...make UT relevant again in Football.

we have a President who thinks the decades old “Gator Bait” chant, made famous by an African American player, is racist.

I hate this for all programs. I miss days when not everything had to be right or wrong. What happen to having a good time and just agreeing to disagree if we didn't see something the same way. Everything has to be put under a microscope and picked apart for a "true" meaning anymore.

Lets face it, the state of Alabama has one identity and one only--Alabama football. The powers that be in that state would sacrifice their own offspring for national championships. Think about it, what else does Alabama have? Tn---country music, blues, smokies; SC--Carolina girls (best in the world ), beaches, Charleston; Ky---horses and the derby, Fla--well c'mon....etc., etc. Bubba gotta protect they birthright with all the money in the state.

I thought about making an inbred joke or two but the truth is Alabama is serious about winning. Tennessee is not. They make us look dumb. The fact is, whatever they're paying Saban is less than whatever we're paying our current 3rd rate coach plus the buyout of our previous 3rd rate coach, all while getting 3rd rate results on the field. Definitely not a good situation.

FUNNY YOU ASK...
C11F0DED-9D28-4833-A07B-0693EBF8B94F.jpeg

I thought about making an inbred joke or two but the truth is Alabama is serious about winning. Tennessee is not. They make us look dumb. The fact is, whatever they're paying Saban is less than whatever we're paying our current 3rd rate coach plus the buyout of our previous 3rd rate coach, all while getting 3rd rate results on the field. Definitely not a good situation.
Yep, I'm more interested in what they're paying the players.

Not sure about Tennessee writers, but Florida is swamped by these media types, always looking for the next negative story
It's a tough comparison to be honest.

Presently speaking I'd say they don't particularly look for negativity outside of athletics and who can blame them for being negative about UT football now?

Our clickbait is false hope. The opposite end of the spectrum.

Caleb Calhoun - 6 Reasons the Vols could surprise Alabama
#4 - Highly coveted 3* true freshman safety Billy Bo' Bob will be making his first career start filling in for injured 4th year starter Tyreek Williams. Billy Bo' Bob was voted co-defensive MVP of the 2020 Birmingham Sr High School All- Star game. He might not be intimidated by the atmosphere in Tuscaloosa.

Reactions: Jaws and loservol
Saban is getting too old to keep up on the recruiting trail. This 2021 class will be his last top 10 class.....They will still be good for the next 2-3 years but the clock is running out in Tuscaloser. This continuous carousel of coaching changes is
taking its toll on the old man.....another championship or two at most and his time on the stage will come to a close.
Of course, we may still be crap if we don't make some changes, but at least bammer will return to its early 2000's status, and stay there for a decade or so. We need to get our house in order so that we can take center stage and serve up a cold dish of revenge on the bammers

What does Mississippi have?

How can that be?

Every politician I know will tell you just what you want to hear. The UT administration, well those guys don’t say a word.

VN Store

Back