Looks like we will have a really successful and fulfilling season

I think 6 wins is achievable if we can continue to make progress. RB needs to improve. Our defense has made great strides the past two weeks despite the Pitt. score.

Ky has shown some weakness we can exploit as has S.C.

Between Ky, S.C., and Mizz we hopefully get 2 wins, which is very doable.

Continued improvement from Hooker will be essential.

What projections are you seeing? Because when you look at the Bowl projections on ESPN they don’t have us going to a bowl at all unless I missed it.

ESPN is assuming Tennessee will not be bowl eligible due to the sanctions yet to come.

Well I still think we beat USC, Missouri, South Alabama, and Vandy and that gets us bowl eligible. But I don’t think we stop there. I also think we will beat Kentucky this year that will put us at 7 wins.
Sure hope you are right..........................Missouri looks pretty darn good to me ! I think we have a better chance at Kentucky than Missouri !

Not having 17 scholarship players really hurts us badly.

It's bad enough not having those players for depth but it hurts even more not having higher ranked, better quality players at several spots on our roster.

We need 6 Wins and a bowl game but what would help our recruiting the most would be a big upset Win that nobody expects.

I'd love to see us get that WIN at the nasty swamp and stomp the gaturds.

Beating any of Fla, UGa or alaBummer would really get the attention of some of the top recruits and add some proof that we have really good coaches and systems that can get top quality WINS against the big programs.

VFL...GBO!!!

Six wins, to me, would be an impressive season for staff and players. I just don't see it for myriad reasons, but I'd be very happy if it happens. Such a season would have me far more hopeful heading toward singing day.

VN Store

Back