Looks like Vols might not have to worry about Pitt's Biletnikoff winner this season

There are rumors of an 8 digit NIL deal waiting for him in SoCal. I'm glad we won't be facing him in the fall ... but this type of free agency, involving the best players in the country, is what will bring about the end of college football.
Info on another thread said $3 million and a house. But it’s OK because it’s business as usual and now it’s all above board according to some fans. Business as usual?😂😂😂 This sort of thing is going to be a major problem if they don’t get some controls on it.

USC will instruct Jordan Addison to float the possibility that he is considering other schools (such as Alabama and Tennessee) before announcing that he is transferring to USC.

This is just a ploy to cover themselves from Pittsburgh's accusations of tampering. USC wants it to appear as though Addison's mind wasn't made up about where to transfer before he entered the portal.

Don't fall for it. Addison isn't coming here. He will end up at USC, as has been the plan for a week now.

USC will instruct Jordan Addison to float the possibility that he is considering other schools (such as Alabama and Tennessee) before announcing that he is transferring to USC.

This is just a ploy to cover themselves from Pittsburgh's accusations of tampering. USC wants it to appear as though Addison's mind wasn't made up about where to transfer before he entered the portal.

Don't fall for it. Addison isn't coming here. He will end up at USC, as has been the plan for a week now.
He’s not wrong.^^^

I don’t see him coming here but if you get in the room with him with an NIL offer things possibly could be reconsidered. That said it’s a high percentage it’s goes down like you think.

There are rumors of an 8 digit NIL deal waiting for him in SoCal. I'm glad we won't be facing him in the fall ... but this type of free agency, involving the best players in the country, is what will bring about the end of college football.

An 8 figure NIL deal for a 1 year player? USC can have him. He isn’t worth anything close to that.

Reactions: lenoxvol
It been reported he has been working with Bryce Young, so we may have to worry about him after all.

If USC, Texas A&M, Alabama and Ohio State start recruiting from our existing roster, rather than through our transfer portal, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that most members of VolNation will not like it.
I’d be happy if we had players good enough for those schools to want

Reactions: 08Vol
So the top 2 WRs in our game with them last year (total 10 for 165 and 1 TD) are both now gone.

I feel its not much different than the NFL salary cap
Tennessee is flush with great wide receivers
Spend some money on the defensive side of the ball or some great linebackers or linemen.
Let USC have him

Reactions: ptcarter
I’m heard that Addison is working out in California…with Bryce Young. FML

Still think USC here but the tampering accusations are getting a little more attention.

One feature of the NIL - Some who are great at the college level but who can't adjust to the next level (or don't last due to injury) have a chance to make some serious money for the effort they put in.

Wouldn't mattered if he stayed we would still win by a few TDs imo hell we nearly beat them last season. The refs had some bad calls and Milton over threw the WRs.

VN Store

Back