Looks like Tony Robinson was exactly right.

VolArmy74

He has been saying for almost a year that the players didn't like JG and didn't like playing with him so they didn't play hard for him. He said he could see it in the way the players acted on the field and that JG just didn't inspire the team at all. Looks like a different team with Mauer.

He has been saying for almost a year that the players didn't like JG and didn't like playing with him so they didn't play hard for him. He said he could see it in the way the players acted on the field and that JG just didn't inspire the team at all. Looks like a different team with Mauer.

It's been obvious since last year....

I've said this MANY times.

Having a QB you can rally around is crucial!

It's not just about stats.

We can all see the first part of this game the team is spirited. Maurer is looking the part. However I will keep it classy and wish JG well

Keep your eye out for Tony in the Fort

Attachments

• 76B41472-AF41-45F6-B5B5-3FEC71F1C379.gif
    76B41472-AF41-45F6-B5B5-3FEC71F1C379.gif
    537.6 KB · Views: 6
Based on the way the offense looks.....imagine if BM were the starter from game 1, UT would be 4-0? or 3-1? If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts.....
I think if the offense looked like it does tonight, so far, we'd have won them all regardless of who the qb was.

I hope isn't what actually happened. It would speak of childish mentality to me. I don't want to think they did that.

Reactions: YorkVol
I hope isn't what actually happened. It would speak of childish mentality to me. I don't want to think they did that.
If you don’t believe your QB can make a play then it’s harder to stay motivated. If your QB proves he can’t make the play and you know you can’t come back then it certainly can change attitudes.
With BM that’s playing tonight we’re likely 3-1.

It really is that simple

If you don’t believe your QB can make a play then it’s harder to stay motivated. If your QB proves he can’t make the play and you know you can’t come back then it certainly can change attitudes.
With BM that’s playing tonight we’re likely 3-1.

It really is that simple
I think you might admit that the offensive has really been handed an open play book. As I stated before, I've always done my job and what was expected regardless of poor leadership. But, I was older then.

You bet. If everyone were like you think you are... leaders wouldn't be needed.
I don't know who you think you are trying to read something into what I've said. I am what the hell I say I am. Nothing more or less. I don't BS like so many in here.

Reactions: tbones0711
I think you might admit that the offensive has really been handed an open play book. As I stated before, I've always done my job and what was expected regardless of poor leadership. But, I was older then.
Everyone else has done there job too.
If the QB isn’t capable of doing his everyone else is irrelevant

VN Store

Back