Looking for pair of Home games tix

Low Country Vol

Old School Vol
Wife never been to a football game. Only seen Rugby international matches. I want to show her that Vol football is as passionate if not more than any other sport. Please let me know if you have tix.

Last edited:
(brg72 @ May 24 said:
Wife never been to a football game. Only seen Rugby international matches. I want to show her that Vol football is as passionate if not more than any other sport. Please let me know if you have tix. Send me a message at rugbyphan@yahoo.com. Thanks.
wait about two months and ebay will be littered with them.they are decently priced too.

(brg72 @ May 24 said:
Wife never been to a football game. Only seen Rugby international matches. I want to show her that Vol football is as passionate if not more than any other sport. Please let me know if you have tix. Send me a message at rugbyphan@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Why don't you go online to the UT ticket office in a month or so and order two single game tickets.Most games are sold out but there should be a few single game tickets.The ticket office has always been very accommodating.I've bought 6 tickets together, during the season a few times, end rows.

VN Store

Back