Looking for advice on Knoxville areas for an apartment

Shades

Shady member
My daughter is looking to reset after being furloughed from the effects of Covid-19.

She had been living in VA a few hours from us, but is looking to possibly move to Knoxville for a fresh start there.

Does anyone have recommendations for some of the safer areas in Knoxville for a 20-something-year-old to rent an apartment, and where the rent for a 1 or 2 BR apt might be less than about $1100 per month?

Thanks much for any inputs.

My daughter is looking to reset after being furloughed from the effects of Covid-19.

She had been living in VA a few hours from us, but is looking to possibly move to Knoxville for a fresh start there.

Does anyone have recommendations for some of the safer areas in Knoxville for a 20-something-year-old to rent an apartment, and where the rent for a 1 or 2 BR apt might be less than about $1100 per month?

Thanks much for any inputs.
It probably depends on what part of town she’s looking, but you should be able to find a 1-2 BR in that price range. I know there are a couple (at least) in west knoxville that meet that criteria but the names escape me at the moment. I’ll follow up if I can think of them.

Reactions: Shades
Hudson on the Greenway is one I was thinking of. Just off Walker Springs Road. A two bedroom rents for $999. It might be worth checking out.

Thanks Freak for the suggestions. She is not pinned to a specific area yet; just looking for areas that are on the safer side for a young lady. She will be driving that way tomorrow for a few days to scout around a little.

VN Store

Back