Looking for a Superman Vols Shirt

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
So my buddy had this (awful) Vols Superman shirt for years and he lost it a couple years back. The problem is that it was probably one of those knockoff Tennessee shirts that was advertised on Facebook or something. Regardless, I'm trying to get one made for him for Christmas, but I can't remember the small details of it. Anyone here happen to know someone who got one of these monstrosities about 5 or 6 years ago? It's just a Superman logo with a power T in it. But in recreating it, I can't remember how the coloring was done. My goal is to make it almost exactly like the old one, however he doesn't have any pictures online wearing the shirt, so I can't just match it up and be done.

thanks guys

Not quite. It's just an orange shirt with a S and a T superimposed either over it or behind it. I can't quite remember exactly. But it's definitely closer to the 2nd one.

You know, they don't just hand those things out, right. Tough to earn.

I wear mine daily, and would not think about selling it.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
I have one I purchased years ago from a link on Facebook I believe. It’s starting to get some small holes in it but I still wear it around the house or if I’m working in the yard or something. It’s orange with the Superman logo on front but instead of an S there’s a power T. Seems like the T shirt company was in Chicago but I could be mistaken.

Reactions: crusse10

VN Store

Back