Looking for 4 ND/UT tix.

Ok folks here you go

I have someone at work here who has 4 tickets for the TN ND Game..

Not sure of the price or location will know more soon..
Sorry for the teaser but that's bout the best I can do..

If he wants to sell those 4, call me at 216-2607 (Jeff). That is unless he's wanting 2x or 3x face.

Thanks.

Jeff

Originally posted by DrRosenRosen@Nov 3, 2004 8:55 AM
If he wants to sell those 4, call me at 216-2607 (Jeff). That is unless he's wanting 2x or 3x face.

Thanks.

Jeff

How much do you think they will go for??? :welcome:

Still not for sure The are from a local Sheriifs Deputy.. the last couple of times he has gotten tickets they were on the fifty yd line. I will see what I can find out in the A.M.

How much do you think they will go for???

Less than $75. This is a community board with friendly members. I know many outside of this board. Friends help friends out. That's why I posted here instead of calling a scalping company.

Originally posted by DrRosenRosen@Nov 3, 2004 10:15 PM
How much do you think they will go for???

Less than $75. This is a community board with friendly members. I know many outside of this board. Friends help friends out. That's why I posted here instead of calling a scalping company.

Dude, you're laying it on pretty thick. :lol: :lol: ;)

Just trying for some cheap tickets Freak.

Hey, when are you going to start getting press passes? Come on, VolNation is rocking baby!

I need two free tickets for the N.D. game (prefer the 50 yd line).I'm also looking for someone to put me up for the night as well as feed me food and beer.I'm good people if that helps. :p

Dude, if I had tickets, I'd be more than willing to give you a pair, put you up for the night, and even make a good down-home southern style breakfast for you. Treat others as you'd be treated yourself, that's my motto.

If only I had tickets.... ;)

VN Store

Back