Looking for 2 tickets for Ole Miss

mritter

I am hoping to find 2 tickets to the game Saturday that aren't marked up double or more. I think this would be a great 1st game to take my 10 year old daughter to and think it would help get her into UT football but I can't pay what some are asking for tickets. We are outside of Nashville so I would have to meet Saturday to get hard copy tickets or do paypal goods and services for electronic tickets. I understand I am asking for a lot but it's worth asking. If someone decided Saturday that they wouldn't be able to go and need to sell their tickets let me know, maybe we can make it work. I have tried Craigslist and there are just too many scammers on there from what I have seen. I also considered going and trying to buy tickets at the game but I have never done that and would hate to make the drive and not get tickets. I will continue to watch this page for tickets as well. My email is Ritter_1989@yahoo.com, if you have tickets for sale please let me know, or any tips on getting tickets for a fair price let me know. Thanks for reading.

VN Store

Back