Looking at our 2022 schedule

usagary

How is this not going to be a stellar year? Am I unrealistic in seeing 10 winnable games? Assuming we pick up a few decent transfers from the portal and continue to improve, it looks very promising to me. Of course all games are theoretically winnable but how do you see it?

Ball St at home
Pitt on the road
Akron at home
Florida at home
LSU on the road
Alabama at home
UT Martin at home
Kentucky at home
Georgia on the road
Missouri at home
SC on the road
Vandy on the road

How is this not going to be a stellar year? Am I unrealistic in seeing 10 winnable games? Assuming we pick up a few decent transfers from the portal and continue to improve, it looks very promising to me. Of course all games are theoretically winnable but how do you see it?

Ball St at home
Pitt on the road
Akron at home
Florida at home
LSU on the road
Alabama at home
UT Martin at home
Kentucky at home
Georgia on the road
Missouri at home
SC on the road
Vandy on the road
We could possibly be 5-0 when we meet Bammer. Florida and LSU will be going thru a transition next year, Pickett will go pro. Looks like a favorable start.

If it is like other years, Pitt will have one of their Freshman cheerleaders come off the bench against us and start their march toward the Heisman.

Reactions: mercuryvol and MAD

Ball St at home
Pitt on the road
Akron at home
Florida at home
LSU on the road
Alabama at home
UT Martin at home
Kentucky at home
Georgia on the road
Missouri at home
SC on the road
Vandy on the road
Unless we get 7-10 transfers that are immediate help, we’re looking at a regression next year.

Absolutely no reason for fans to do this to Heupel or this staff. The job Fulmer and Pruitt did on this program wasn’t going to rear it’s ugly head till further in their tenure.

Unless we get 7-10 transfers that are immediate help, we’re looking at a regression next year.

Absolutely no reason for fans to do this to Heupel or this staff. The job Fulmer and Pruitt did on this program wasn’t going to rear it’s ugly head till further in their tenure.
With what players saw this year, I expect the transfer portal to be huge for us.

Ball St at home
Pitt on the road
Akron at home
Florida at home
LSU on the road
Alabama at home
UT Martin at home
Kentucky at home
Georgia on the road
Missouri at home
SC on the road
Vandy on the road

Could be 5-0 going into Bama. Just depends on who’s the HC at Fla and LSU and if either can get those programs turned around by the time we play them. I see 10-2, but I also see 8-4 in there too if we don’t land a decent recruiting class and score big in the xfer portal.

Looking forward to a rematch or two from this season. Particularly Pitt and Florida.

Pitt won't be nearly as good. Florida could get pummeled in the transfer portal and they already have taken their licks in recruiting.

LSU is the wild card. Do they get hit with transfers too? How good will they be? I have seen on occasion where the pass game, run game and defense have all looked good. Their QB situation and the coaching turnover make this a hard game to figure out.

Without looking I think KY loses a lot of starters and two deep.

Mizzou and SCAR: they have improved but we should still be better than them both.

We don't need to lose to Vandy until at the year 2301 as we already surpassed our quota for losses with them this century.

Akron, Ball State, UT Martin...better all be convincing wins.

GA and Bama will reload.

Last edited:
Future schedules are next to impossible now to look at because of "Portal Free Agency"

But on paper, the schedule looks promising.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back