Lonnie Hance cont'd

jim pique

Lonnie went away this morning about 10am central.Your thoughts and prayers were soothing for him and his wife Mary.He said on wednesday Feb.3,that " birthdays suck".On Feb 3 he turned 72. Two years ago on Feb 4,he became unable to walk because of Lyme disease.This morning ,he was at peace and went away.We would always talk UT football and track and bb.Tom Black track was origionally finished in66-67.If someone has a chance,if before me,toss some small gathering of flowers at the high jump area for "Handle".And maybe a beer too.Thanks to all of you ,Volnation,you guys never forget or let a vfl down.

Lonnie went away this morning about 10am central.Your thoughts and prayers were soothing for him and his wife Mary.He said on wednesday Feb.3,that " birthdays suck".On Feb 3 he turned 72. Two years ago on Feb 4,he became unable to walk because of Lyme disease.This morning ,he was at peace and went away.We would always talk UT football and track and bb.Tom Black track was origionally finished in66-67.If someone has a chance,if before me,toss some small gathering of flowers at the high jump area for "Handle".And maybe a beer too.Thanks to all of you ,Volnation,you guys never forget or let a vfl down.
I am so sorry Jim. I will be praying for his family and you as well.

Oh Lord we come to you now to ask your blessings for the passing of one of our own. Lord we do not always understand your ways, but we know that in our time of need your comfort is there for us, to give safe passage for the departed to the other side, and peace to the loved ones left behind. Thank you for all you do, Amen

No Words
May God be with you!

God’s Blessing to you and your family.

Our next door neighbor at the infamous Golf Range married students apartments. Fun guy... they were great folks to be around. Lonnie was a great, slightly crazy, guy to hang with and told great stories.. God's blessing on Lonnie and his family.

VN Store

Back