London Humphreys CPA WR

There were a ton of transfers around football recruits in Tennessee already this offseason tho
2024 4 star QB Braden Graham (Lipscomb Academy --> Riverdale)
2023 3 star QB Jordan Gile (Mountain View (AZ) --> CCS)
2023 3 star RB Zamaryion Kendall (Henry Co --> Lausanne)
2024 4 star WR Brandon Winton Jr (Knox Webb --> IMG Academy (FL))
2023 3 star WR Demitrius Bell (McGavock --> Blackman)
2023 UR IOL Devin Lively (Knox Catholic --> Friendship Christian Academy)

2023 3 star LB Phillip Mason (Ridgeland (GA) --> PURE Academy (Might flip to Knox Catholic))
2024 4 star CB Jaylen Thompson (Siegel --> Riverdale)

2025 4 star ATH Martels Carter Jr (Rome (GA) --> Brainerd)
2024 4 star ATH Ondre Evans (Pearl-Cohn --> CPA)
2023 3 star ATH Jeremiah Collins (Louisville Male (KY) --> Oakland)

Then all the Canadians that McCallie got

Last edited:
2024 4 star QB Braden Graham (Lipscomb Academy --> Riverdale)
2023 3 star QB Jordan Gile (Mountain View (AZ) --> CCS)
2023 3 star RB Zamaryion Kendall (Henry Co --> Lausanne)
2024 4 star WR Brandon Winton Jr (Knox Webb --> IMG Academy (FL))
2023 3 star WR Demitrius Bell (McGavock --> Blackman)
2023 UR IOL Devin Lively (Knox Catholic --> Friendship Christian Academy)

2023 3 star LB Phillips Mason (Ridgeland (GA) --> PURE Academy (Might flip to Knox Catholic))
2024 4 star CB Jaylen Thompson (Siegel --> Riverdale)

2025 4 star ATH Martels Carter Jr (Rome (GA) --> Brainerd)
2024 4 star ATH Ondre Evans (Pearl-Cohn --> CPA)
2023 3 star ATH Jeremiah Collins (Louisville Male (KY) --> Oakland)

Then all the Canadians that McCallie got

That family CHOSE Brainerd? Like had options and chose there?

2022 Div.II TSAA 100 meters 10.96 champion long jump 22 ’4 champion. 6’2 190 why no Tennessee offer?
Because track isn't football and we have multiple WR and RB that are faster than a 10.96. This is just speculation on my part. Does he have any SEC offers?

Reactions: LittleVol
Vandy and USCe. Faster than Tate and more athletic. Curious.
I watched his highlights. The issue is that someone like Devin Hyatt would look all-world against the same competition. I'm not knocking this kid and I'll be keeping an eye on him this season to see what kind of stats he puts up. He's definitely not slow and tracks the ball really well. He could be someone that gets some bigger offers late.

Nashville might be most famous as the country music hub of the world. But if you look a little deeper, you can find some outstanding high school football players as well. South Carolina receivers coach Justin Stepp is hoping one of those players might join the Gamecocks in the near future.

London Humphreys of Christ Presbyterian Academy in Nashville is coming off a 1,100-yard, 14 touchdown performance in his junior campaign, and those numbers caught the eye of Stepp and the Gamecocks. They also might a little help on the recruiting trail inside the Humphreys family’s living room. “My mom (Erin) went there and was a track athlete,” Humphreys said, bragging about the former USC heptathlete. “When it comes to coach Stepp, he is an awesome guy. Him and coach (Marcus) Satterfield, they’re very personal. They get to know you and get to know your family. Just see how you’re doing as a person, not just in football, which I think is awesome.”

https://www.thestate.com/sports/col...ecruiting/phil-kornblut/article262688667.html

VN Store

Back