LOL Texas...WTF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She does look fun

ErzOJOzXMAM2rcj
High maintenance. No thanks!

Sark doesn't monkey around πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ΅

Joshua Moore might be gone

Texas receiver Joshua Moore and coach Steve Sarkisian engaged in a back-and-forth argument after practice on Wednesday that multiple people described as verbally combative. As a result of that confrontation, Moore's status with the team is unclear. Moore's locker has been emptied but if history has shown us anything (i.e. B.J. Foster's departure and return last season), this could be a fluid situation.
Moore is listed as a starting receiver on the recent Longhorn depth chart with freshman Casey Cain as his backup.

Last edited:
It normally takes a whorn coach more than half of his first season to lose his team but...

Terrence Cooks..3rd string linebacker at Texas just announced he's in the portal.

Chose whorns over Baylor Georgia and LSU.

Hopefully Aranda can get him to Waco to join his HS Elite 11 QB teammate Kyron Drones.

Terrence Cooks Recruit Interests

Last edited:
Should Baylor fans be the ones commenting on ethical conduct by coaches based on their recent history? I’d take a coach with stripper/monkey fetish over one who sweeps numerous sexual assaults under the rug. Glass houses and all…
That coach told the victims to take their cases to the police rather than to the coaches because Baylor had no Title 9 office at the time. Five year NCAA investigation and only one show/cause handed down, to a football support staff member, because he refused to participate in the witch hunt???

That coach told the victims to take their cases to the police rather than to the coaches because Baylor had no Title 9 office at the time. Five year NCAA investigation and only one show/cause handed down, to a football support staff member, because he refused to participate in the witch hunt???

Just giving you a hard time BUBear, although these are sensitive matters and I don't know all the details.

Reactions: BUBear
Honeymoon with the Sarkisians! Strippers, monkeys and drag races to the portal! Can’t call the hire boring. 😏

Don’t forget the coach covering up the player killing his drug dealing teammate. Baylor is scum

Watching Harbaugh finally get over the hump and you wonder if Texas dumped Herman too soon
Texas definitely dumped Herman too soon - they weren't even bad last season. The TCU loss is the only one they'd like to have back. The losses to Oklahoma and Iowa St were nothing to be ashamed of, and they won all their other games.

I don't give Michigan too much credit because I don't think they made some calculated, rational decision to keep Harbaugh based on something he had showed them. If his name was Jim Smith, he would have been fired after 2019 or 2020. It was easier for them to make that call because he's an alum and legendary figure there, he is not doing poorly at all, and really, who in the hell could Michigan hire who is better for that job than Jim Harbaugh? Unlike Texas and firing Herman, there is no name Michigan could have plausibly put forward that would be an upgrade over him.

It would be like if Tennessee had a coach that had been pretty good, won double-digit games, but had failed to beat UF or Alabama a single time. And they had been good every other place they had coached previously too. Oh and by the way, the coach's name was Peyton Manning.

Should Baylor fans be the ones commenting on ethical conduct by coaches based on their recent history? I’d take a coach with stripper/monkey fetish over one who sweeps numerous sexual assaults under the rug. Glass houses and all…
There is that, good point.

VN Store

Back