Loki (Disney+)

Disagree. Man Of Steel was fantastic....I thought it was better than almost every MCU movie. Batman vs Superman wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. The first 1.5 hours were a little slow but the early parts of that movie were supposed to be the setup for the theme of how does earth deal with a being or beings like Superman when they destroy cities in battle, what happens if Superman goes crazy and turns against the world(which was planned to happen and only The Flash could have prepared the world for). The last hour of BvS was very good....Batman nearly killing Superman, Doomsday battle was beast mode and Wonder Woman's fighting and them music was amazing.

First Wonder Woman is a great movie(I know Snyder didn't direct) and Snyder Cut of Justice League was very, very good and set up so many possibilities. Warner Brothers didn't have the balls to put out a movie that long and they were scared that people didn't love BvS so they scrapped a great story arc, had Whedon take a dump on Justice League, put out hot garbage with Suicide Squad, Aquaman was ok, WW84 was disappointing, Shazam sucked.

I'm pissed that I will never get to see Snyder's vision on screen because WB sucks....which is why Christopher Nolan is leaving. The DCEU was just about to really pop off. The characters were cast very well and Flash and Cyborg were going to be interesting to watch....and Darkseid is a better villain than Thanos. Difference is Marvel/Disney didn't tuck their nuts when a movie or two wasn't great....they staid the course and gave us an amazing final few movies of Phase 3. Ok, screenplay over.

Wow....I almost disagree with everything in this post other than WW is great movie. Which hey, that's cool. I won't go into some blow for blow rebuttal but....you think Shazam sucks? It's like one of the few good DCEU movies.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Wow....I almost disagree with everything in this post other than WW is great movie. Which hey, that's cool. I won't go into some blow for blow rebuttal but....you think Shazam sucks? It's like one of the few good DCEU movies.
Shazam was a 5.
WW was 7/8.

Everything else is garbage. Minus the Nolan Batman series (is that really DCU?)

Shazam wasn't awful but I like Snyder's grittier take on the DCEU. It may have been slow at times but amazing action scenes and good story.

Shazam just wasn't my thing but I'm stoked about the Black Adam movie.

Weird how they merged Kang with He Who Remains....kinda makes sense but they were completely different comic book characters.

Kang does offer lots of interesting plot possibilities. Marvel seems to be moving away from overpowered heroes and villains and moving more toward chaos and strategic war on a multidimensional level. It will make it possible for lesser characters to have a huge impact.

Maybe but in the comics Kang killed Thanos in seconds.

Kang is insanely overpowered in the comics due to his control over time.

Kate Herron (director of Loki) addressed this:
Kang is the variant, but he’s also not technically Immortus. It’s a bit like Sylvie, right? She’s a unique character in relation to our story. He Who Remains is in the comics, but the version in our show was very different. He’s closer to Immortus, but he’s a unique character for our story. But Kang is a variant of that character.”

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Maybe but in the comics Kang killed Thanos in seconds.

Kang is insanely overpowered in the comics due to his control over time.

Raw power Kang is much weaker but his technology and control over time and multi dimensional versions make him very formidable. I'm very interested to see how the chaos plays out.

Loki was burdened with glorious purpose and come to find out it was chaos and giving birth to Kang . Loki's purpose over and over is he ends up with he who remains.

It was he who remains slash Immortus and Kang is a varient of Immortus.

Immortus IS Kang in the comics. Not a variant. Also Rama Tut.

They may being splitting them as variants for the MCU but in the comics they are the same person at different points in their life.

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back