Lofton update

tnkc

Has anyone heard an update on Lofton will he be playing in the Rocky Top League?

I believe I heard that Chris is working out for the Memphis Grizzlies today. I think his focus is on making and NBA team.

hardcore grizzlies fan, and Lofton..well...just look at my name. if he makes it this will be a dream come true for me

As a West Tennessean, Chris making the Grizzlies would finally give me a reason to get on board. Good Luck Chris, we're all behind you 100%.

Do you guys think Lofton is being considered more for his ability to expand the Grizzlies' fanbase (as Big Orange Express indicated it would be enough to get him on board) rather than his prowess beyond the arc? The reason I ask is I'm surprised more NBA teams aren't giving him a harder look.

The Grizz would not give him a second look if he couldn't shoot the trey. They couldn't care less about the fact that he went to UT.

Me too. Does anyone know when we may find something out about Chris and the NBA? I am praying he gets the chance, I know he will prove himself! Favorite basketVol of all time!

The reason I ask is I'm surprised more NBA teams aren't giving him a harder look.
Fox 13 in Memphis just did an interview with Tony Barrone Jr (with the Grizzlies) and he said it was tough to get Lofton in for a workout because of all the NBA teams wanting a workout. :good!:

The Grizz would not give him a second look if he couldn't shoot the trey. They couldn't care less about the fact that he went to UT.
Agreed.

Fox 13 in Memphis just did an interview with Tony Barrone Jr (with the Grizzlies) and he said it was tough to get Lofton in for a workout because of all the NBA teams wanting a workout.
Does that mean Chris is desired by NBA teams across the league or that Tony is just talking out of his ass?

VN Store

Back