Locked In šŸ”’ NCAA Tournament Edition

let me say it firstā€¦..I am calling an upset of sorts with Princeton taking down UK in round 1ā€¦..I also think NCSU will be the first 1 seed to loseā€¦.just my opinion, means nothing of course. But I think after all the crazy bedlam in the early rounds, three of the top seeds make it to the final four with #2 Conn there once again.

Last edited:
They say playing on your home court is worth about 5 points.
Even without Horston, as long as we donā€™t play terrible we should beat Buffalo handily. We should dominate the interior and our guards I am sure can play their guards at least evenly. If we shoot 30% and go 2 for 10 from 3 point range then it could be interesting.
Oregon is capable of beating us but they would have to play near their potential while while we play our average game the last part of the regular season. Home court advantage I think will be very important in this game.

My tournament prediction.
I think South Carolina will win it. I think losing the SEC tournament has to be a strong motivating factor for them.
Brink of Stanford reminds me of Key in that she seems to always be in foul trouble and we really donā€™t know how good the PAC conference is this year.
Uconn even though they seem to be healthy now they donā€™t seem to be playing well as a team. Paige and Fudd are not playing well togetherā€”YET. They are not a fined tuned team and they need to turn that around quickly if they are going to win the tourney. Williams seems to be there best, most consistent player lately.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Hey, VolBall, how do you think Indiana will fare against Connecticut today? I remember you being as impressed by them as I was early in the season, but I ended up not following them as closely as I had planned to. From what I remember they were a tenacious bunch who could also get hot shooting -- and well coached to move the ball quickly and crisply.

VN Store

Back