Live Pink: Lady Vols Host Duke Monday Night on ESPN2

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The #15/18-ranked Tennessee Lady Vols step outside of conference play one final time to entertain the #4/10-ranked Duke Blue Devils at Thompson-Boling Arena on Mon.,Feb. 16 as part of the WBCA initiative -- "PINK ZONE."

More...

My understanding they will be providing pink (UT) shirts for everyone in the lower bowl at least. Looked pretty awesome to see those pink shirts draped over all those chairs. They did last year....

Im thinking the Lady Vols will pull this one out tonight. They need to stop turning the ball over so much. It has hurt them all season.

I know that they are calling attention to breast cancer but that pink is horrible on TV. If we loose, does that mean that they burn the pink uniforms? In that case, Go Blue Devils!!!!!

This team is BAD offensively: One point guard, who is a tiny freshman who doesn't even start, not a lot of athleticism, quite ugly. The Vols always manage to hang tough--even when their offense honks--that is the ps mo, but I wasn't sure they'd even get to 30 points tonight.

i was not impressed with either team tonight to be quite honest. duke is just a lot more experienced so that gave them an edge. our girls have got to step up. they are relying way too much on angie to do it all. teams have figured out that if you stop angie you basically stop the lady vols. the other players(excluding alex fuller)need to step up NOW. yes we get it, they're freshman but they have enough game experience now to get the job done. we know they have the talent, its time to show it.

we also need to work on free throws..

Kelley Cain
2nl8jk3.jpg

Alyssia Brewer, Glory Johnson, Shekinna Stricklen
29w7qpu.jpg

Coaches
2uzw6j6.jpg

Alicia Manning
1zoc4e9.jpg

we were so off last night it wasnt funny, it seemed like the only rebounds we got were because we were the only one's around

VN Store

Back