Lisa Boothe of Fox News

Two things I learned here..

1. She looks even better in that hat.
2. Liberals call themselves Liberals? I always thought it was a dis lol

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
A traveling salesman's car breaks down driving by a rural farm in North Carolina...
He walks up to the house and sees...

A farmer seated on a stool, milking a cow in a nearby barn. He shouts to the farmer, “Hey, I’m lost. Would you happen to know the way to Balsam Grove?” The farmer says “Go out here to route 215, make a left, and you’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

The salesman says, “Thanks a lot! Could you tell me the time?”

The farmer reaches his hand under the cow’s udder, and nearly sticks his head in the bucket, while letting the nipples dangle between his fingers. He then pops up and proclaims, “Half past 8” before continuing his work on Ol’ Bessie.

The salesman is dumbstruck. He says, “Do you mean to say that you can stick your head down there, let them teats drip between your fingers, and tell time?!?” “Certainly, I’ll show you.” Replied the farmer.

“Sit down on the stool. Reach your hand down there, and let them shookems drip down between your fingers. Put your head down. Lift up. Put your head down. Lift up. Lift up. Lift up!

Now, don’t you see the clock on the wall over yonder?”

A farmer seated on a stool, milking a cow in a nearby barn. He shouts to the farmer, “Hey, I’m lost. Would you happen to know the way to Balsam Grove?” The farmer says “Go out here to route 215, make a left, and you’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

The salesman says, “Thanks a lot! Could you tell me the time?”

The farmer reaches his hand under the cow’s udder, and nearly sticks his head in the bucket, while letting the nipples dangle between his fingers. He then pops up and proclaims, “Half past 8” before continuing his work on Ol’ Bessie.

The salesman is dumbstruck. He says, “Do you mean to say that you can stick your head down there, let them teats drip between your fingers, and tell time?!?” “Certainly, I’ll show you.” Replied the farmer.

“Sit down on the stool. Reach your hand down there, and let them shookems drip down between your fingers. Put your head down. Lift up. Put your head down. Lift up. Lift up. Lift up!

Now, don’t you see the clock on the wall over yonder?”

Uh...I was kinda going for what happens between the traveling salesman and the farmers daughter here...

"Dear Forum...I never thought it would happen to me..."

Guess I'm just too old...but NOT as old as the "see the clock joke"...

Uh...I was kinda going for what happens between the traveling salesman and the farmers daughter here...

"Dear Forum...I never thought it would happen to me..."

Guess I'm just too old...but NOT as old as the "see the clock joke"...

You get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit. 😉

Granted, the joke’s premise is utterly destroyed by the iPhone. Thanks, Apple.

Speaking of Fox women, Lara Logan is not as young and beautiful as she used to be but she has this oiled up kernels of uncooked popcorn features about her that screams let me out.

Y'all should check out the movie Bombshell for a little insight into how they get 'em to wear those short skirts.

In all seriousness, it's a pretty good film. Charlize Theron does a spot on Megyn Kelly and Margot Robbie is... well... Margot Robbie.

It's not at all a political hit job just sheds light on what a creep Ailes was. And I'm sure those girls show off their legs by choice now, bless em.

Y'all should check out the movie Bombshell for a little insight into how they get 'em to wear those short skirts.

In all seriousness, it's a pretty good film. Charlize Theron does a spot on Megyn Kelly and Margot Robbie is... well... Margot Robbie.

It's not at all a political hit job just sheds light on what a creep Ailes was. And I'm sure those girls show off their legs by choice now, bless em.
Ah yes. Thankfully we have Hollywood to shed light on who the creeps are 🙄

Ah yes. Thankfully we have Hollywood to shed light on who the creeps are 🙄
I'm sure it was troubling for FN viewers to suddenly have to not believe 2 people who had been feeding them their conservative talking points for years and years.

Chynna Greene was a news anchor here for several years, she actually broke the news of Butch’s firing. She’s in Oregon now, but she is an absolute dime (and a Vols fan)

View attachment 270831

It was Currie, not Butch that she broke the firing of.

She was sitting in the Chancellor's office on another matter when he left the office after being dismissed. The Chancellor's then-VC for communications leaked Currie's firing to her so it would get out before Currie had a chance to tell his senior staff and family, as he had been promised the opportunity to do. Currie's family found out on Twitter because of it.

I have a long list of issues with Currie, but that was a shady thing for the communications guy (whom Currie had all but fired from athletics earlier in the year) to do to him.

It was Currie, not Butch that she broke the firing of.

She was sitting in the Chancellor's office on another matter when he left the office after being dismissed. The Chancellor's then-VC for communications leaked Currie's firing to her so it would get out before Currie had a chance to tell his senior staff and family, as he had been promised the opportunity to do. Currie's family found out on Twitter because of it.

I have a long list of issues with Currie, but that was a shady thing for the communications guy (whom Currie had all but fired from athletics earlier in the year) to do to him.

Yepppp, you’re right, it was Currie. I knew that seemed wrong when I said it. Good catch.

VN Store

Back