Line for the Miami game

I'm paying off the mortgage this weekend. Take Miami and lay the points without question.

How did I know that you would be pickin the Canes? You low down no good.....on second thought I will probably join you. :withstupid:

DR. DR.

do you not know the sports betting rules?

Only slightly less known than never enter a land war in asia, is never bet on TN football!

Never bet on them when favored or against them when a dog.

That said TN loses by 10 and 1/2

dr.dr. loses the house!

You know, I'm trying to do the folks here a favor. I'm showing how to pay off mortgages, CCs, and any other debt outstanding all in one stroke. I'm making dreams come true.

You are trying to put me on the streets. Where's the love man? :(

No hate from me. Not when 'Free House Saturday' is just a couple days away.

Dr. RosenRosen, Ted Nugent, Mr. Underhill, et al.,

I know that I am stepping out on a limb here and I hate to trash "Free House Saturday", but isn't it just like our program to disappoint us week after week with uninspired perfomances against absolute dogs and then reel us all back in with a heart wrenching performance against a superior team? When the deck is stacked against our team, they always somehow seem to maintain the fan base (revenue) by putting together some sort of miraculous performance when we are clearly overmatched.

Open up Vol Fans, the UTAD has a line in the water and they are getting ready to set the hook with a close games against the Canes. After that, it will be an easy reel in for 2004 season tickets.

Canes - 24
UT - 17

Just a reminder that the dr.dr. is now homeless and looking for a place to sleep tonight. Please volnation open your hearts and your houses to the rosen family.

He may also need a bodyguard to protect him from being killed by anyone who took his advice. :cool:

VN Store

Back