LG takes his ball and goes home and then brings it back

No such thread. I recall considering making my 10,000th post my last but then Finevol asked me a question about poker and my reply was my frickin 10,001st and so I figured I had to stick around to the next logical milestone, which is 100,000.
We need to encourage LG to start more threads if he promises to stick to his word this time.

payn_c17544420200724120100.jpg

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

This aged as well as your TUCKER IS GONE thread.

VN Store

Back