Letter to Trey Smith

Its obvious you just don't have the first clue about any of this, but Im betting the bold is actually the opposite. Im not there so I don't know, but from everything Ive read, I believe Trey has been an inspiration to everyone involved.

Agreed 100%. I’m sure those boys rally around him and Trey is a source of inspiration.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Trey's future is indeed a bright one. He could continue his career as on offensive lineman or a KILLER OL coach, Offensive Coordinator, or head coach. This guy has the tools to be great regardless of the path.

On the Trey Smith matter:
He, his family, his doctors are the ones to examine all the pros and cons of him playing again.

Fans and media come off holier than thou when they say they are more concerned about his health than his football. The only reason people know about his health problem is his football ability.

Boy, is this ever accurate! Faux concern all over the place due to Americans wanting to be entertained. If Trey Smith we're 5-11" 325# trying to get his Sociology degree over at a community college, not one of these pontificators would lift thier hand to click a mouse for him.

Boy, is this ever accurate! Faux concern all over the place due to Americans wanting to be entertained. If Trey Smith we're 5-11" 325# trying to get his Sociology degree over at a community college, not one of these pontificators would lift thier hand to click a mouse for him.

Weird opinion by both of you.

And that's exactly what it is.

On the Trey Smith matter:
He, his family, his doctors are the ones to examine all the pros and cons of him playing again.

Fans and media come off holier than thou when they say they are more concerned about his health than his football. The only reason people know about his health problem is his football ability.

No kidding. I can’t stand the “I care more about the kids than the sport”. For o e thing it’s treys decision. And obviously he wants to play again more than anything. And secondly, this guy makes a living writing articles about the sport. So dude needs to stfu!

VN Store

Back