Letter to Trey Smith

Link makes it sound like a letter FROM Trey. Not. Hooker tried to bring us to tears. But basically a rehash of what most everyone thinks about this great kid.

Reactions: Offset Eye
Am I the only one getting sick of this open letter craze? A letter is something sent from one person to another.

Let this young man handle this situation with the medical staff, his coaches and his family.

Trey’s gone above and beyond both on and off the field as a student athlete since he’s been on campus. Shame on you for using his medical condition for page views, Dave Hooker. And next time you write an article fix your spelling errors before putting it online.

He is having to deal with a diagnosis that turns your whole life upside down. He'll make a decision in due time. Good grief. Cut him some slack!

If he needs time to make a decision, then he needs to step aside and take the year off and make it sometime other than during camp.

As it is know, he is a huge disruption and hinderance to the development of the OL, which is the position group that must progress the most in order for this team to have any chance of not getting blown off the field (again) by the dumpster dwelllers of the SEC.

That whole thing was disturbing. What is wrong with people? Shut up and leave the man alone.

This x 100!

Good grief, grown men writing personal letters to college students, publicizing said letter, and then profiting from the letter. Plus, the author has never been anywhere near being in the man's shoes. Does having a journalism job qualify to advise another man's decisions. This is creepy. This weird. This is honestly disgusting.

Hooker, shut up and take care of your own life. This open letter tells me that you have plenty of work to do.

Good grief, enough with the drama. Either play or don’t.

Guess what. There is NO drama. There is a reporter making money off one our player's situations. Absolutely zero drama, especially from Trey Smith.

Question the fool who wrote this and published it. Not the player who has been stellar in talent and character.

If he needs time to make a decision, then he needs to step aside and take the year off and make it sometime other than during camp.

As it is know, he is a huge disruption and hinderance to the development of the OL, which is the position group that must progress the most in order for this team to have any chance of not getting blown off the field (again) by the dumpster dwelllers of the SEC.
How dare he put his health above your entertainment. Pruitt has a plan in place for if he plays or if he doesn't.

I read about 1 paragraph and took a mental flush.

Hooker should find a new career....one that lines up with his last name perhaps.

Hell, if they replaced every last journalist covering the Vols, odds are it could be an overwhelming improvement. Too much preseason useless click bait. I think Jack Nicholson said it best, "This town needs an enema."

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo

Its obvious you just don't have the first clue about any of this, but Im betting the bold is actually the opposite. Im not there so I don't know, but from everything Ive read, I believe Trey has been an inspiration to everyone involved.

On the Trey Smith matter:
He, his family, his doctors are the ones to examine all the pros and cons of him playing again.

Fans and media come off holier than thou when they say they are more concerned about his health than his football. The only reason people know about his health problem is his football ability.

Reactions: livefaith
On the Trey Smith matter:
He, his family, his doctors are the ones to examine all the pros and cons of him playing again.

Fans and media come off holier than thou when they say they are more concerned about his health than his football. The only reason people know about his health problem is his football ability.

Never mind.

VN Store

Back