Letter to the Wife and a reply

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
A husband wrote a letter for his wife
To My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you with your 54 years can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed- I shall be back home before midnight."

When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

To My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach, who, like your secretary, is also 18 years old. As a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, I will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow

Another quick one

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey Boss, I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I can go to work. You try that."

Two hours later, Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

Another quick one

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey Boss, I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I can go to work. You try that."

Two hours later, Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."
LMAO

A husband wrote a letter for his wife
To My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you with your 54 years can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. Please don't be perturbed- I shall be back home before midnight."

When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

To My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach, who, like your secretary, is also 18 years old. As a successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18. Therefore, I will not be back before lunchtime tomorrow
Oldie but goodie šŸ˜†

VN Store

Back