Pay em' to com play

• Yes

Votes: 51 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XknoxvolsX

The only people who dislike winners are losers!
For the past decade, we've been pretty much socked as if we have had serious probation and climbing out, so, what y'll think about just going ahead and getting the recruits we need to win us some championships? Ole Miss is a prime example. They had an awesome four year run and are back to where they originally were/usually are so, it can't hurt us any worse!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Dumbest idea ever.......although it will happen before too long.

1. As soon as you pay “some” excitement will go away as well.........not to mention the parity.

2. As soon as legit $ starts floating around parity will diminish quickly. The “dollar” players will want to follow the money. They will go where the $ is, where they can been seen the most and make the most.

3. What about everyone else? We say they deserve $ because the schools and NCAA is making so much off of them. Well what about the 3rd string guys......what about D2 guys, what about women’s volleyball? These people have to work just as hard and ALREADY receive less than the $ football player.

4. The players know coming in what they get, what they don’t, and they decide “yea that’s fine”........if they are willing to agree what’s the problem.

I mean they already get free school, free housing, free food, free snacks, free healthcare, they get free money every month, and they get some free money on every road game. They get free clothes, they get free entertainment.

Everybody wants something and everybody wants more now days.

If it could be done for ALL, and distributed equally.......I say go for it......it can’t be and never would be.....heck no.......get them to change the pro eligibility rule before you pay.

Oops... I voted yes, but I thought this was a poll about players getting paid legally...

If paying only gets me a 4 year run I’d rather not.

I’d like to be on the level of Clemson where we can openly say we took Roids and no one cares
Roids, correctly used, are the only way get the size, strength and speed to make a difference. The big one is recovery. I have no doubt that Bama players are rounded up.

Reactions: LibertyVol
Roids, correctly used, are the only way get the size, strength and speed to make a difference. The big one is recovery. I have no doubt that Bama players are rounded up.

As long as we’re understanding each other. They both win and I want to win but I’d rather do it the right way. If we do some sneaky stuff it’s our luck we get busted in year 1 and get the book

For the past decade, we've been pretty much socked as if we have had serious probation and climbing out, so, what y'll think about just going ahead and getting the recruits we need to win us some championships? Ole Miss is a prime example. They had an awesome four year run and are back to where they originally were/usually are so, it can't hurt us any worse!
money.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79
"Yeah, let's just cheat to get what we want! Yay cheating!"
Seriously guys? There are at least 10 people on this board who don't mind cheating to get what they want? That's ****ing sad. No wonder 35% of this country still supports the president. Sad sad times. I think I'm just gonna be done with this board for a while. Do something better with my time. Adios cheaters

Reactions: AUVol
Seriously guys? There are at least 10 people on this board who don't mind cheating to get what they want? That's ****ing sad. No wonder 35% of this country still supports the president. Sad sad times. I think I'm just gonna be done with this board for a while. Do something better with my time. Adios cheaters

Shouldn't you be watching CNN for your orders and talking points?

I still count USC as champions and Reggie Bush as a Heisman trophy winner. You can strip the record books but you cannot strip it from my memory. I say cheat UT and cheat all the way, If you ain't cheating you ain't trying! Ain't nobody taking Tom Brady and Bill Belichick rings!

Last edited:
We need to be like Ohio State and give players jobs that they clock in and leave then come back and clock out or have someone clock them out. Getting $100 an hour. That will get us the players we need. 😂

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
You think we arent?....lol

Oh my, this dude really thinks we dont pay players....thats cute.

Whats the presidential have to do with it?

Ignorance is bliss lol dudes getting paid for literally decades, at every school, in any sport that brings in $. You think top b-ball talent in the 80s are going to flock to Amherst, Mass because of the scenery?

For all you guys saying we are currently paying, I don't see it. The wins and losses don't show it and the scoreboard says it ain't so. If we were, then, we would be winning a lot more and beating some very good teams at least every now and then. Now, as this board shows it, we aint doing so.

I misunderstood.

So Tennessee ISN’T currently paying to get players?

Well no wonder they are sucking so hard right now.

Heck I just figured they were, but we’re doing it like only Tennessee does.......on the cheap, and getting over hyped and unproven players; but then having to pay them boat loads to keep hush hush once their gone.

Reactions: VolFanatic27
The bagmen need to start paying the fans for showing up to games.

Maybe leave a bag with a couple twenties in each seat.

Of course the tickets would have to be given away.

Reactions: I40flyer

VN Store

Back