Lets fill up Bridgestone, where can I find tickets?

Seriously if anyone knows where to find reasonably priced tix ($150 or less), please let me know!

I am going to Nashville tomorrow regardless of anything else to visit my family. Hoping I can find tickets. On a side note, I love not being broke. I will scoop some up.

FOR ALL OF YOU thinking you are going downtown to get a cheap ticket tomorrow. It isn't going to happen. I live 10 from downtown and went straight there afterwards. All I saw was SCALPERS BUYING and selling tickets for the most part, like a 100 of them. I saw 2-3 UK fans selling. One wanted $250 per ticket for lowers. I did find a guy willing to sell a pair for $220 behind the backboard, lowers. I probably should have bought those. I am on the VFL site on FB. It has been said that a TON of UK FANS were on Twitter on the game pleading with each other to hold onto the tickets to go to the game to root for Auburn. I can see it happening!!! I wouldn't drive far thinking you are going to get into the game for less than a $100. Unless, you want to set top of third level. It probably won't happen. I hope I am wrong.

Outside Bridgestone From a KY fan after the game today

200.gif

FOR ALL OF YOU thinking you are going downtown to get a cheap ticket tomorrow. It isn't going to happen. I live 10 from downtown and went straight there afterwards. All I saw was SCALPERS BUYING and selling tickets for the most part, like a 100 of them. I saw 2-3 UK fans selling. One wanted $250 per ticket for lowers. I did find a guy willing to sell a pair for $220 behind the backboard, lowers. I probably should have bought those. I am on the VFL site on FB. It has been said that a TON of UK FANS were on Twitter on the game pleading with each other to hold onto the tickets to go to the game to root for Auburn. I can see it happening!!! I wouldn't drive far thinking you are going to get into the game for less than a $100. Unless, you want to set top of third level. It probably won't happen. I hope I am wrong.

You are wrong... we went downtown tonight and bought 4 together from Ky fans for 50 each. Just gotta walk in bars and find the ones that haven’t sold to scalpers yet. Scalpers had uppers for 100. Tickets will be everywhere tomorrow also.

Hint... don’t wear UT gear when buying tickets. Wait til the game. Worked for us.

You are wrong... we went downtown tonight and bought 4 together from Ky fans for 50 each. Just gotta walk in bars and find the ones that haven’t sold to scalpers yet. Scalpers had uppers for 100. Tickets will be everywhere tomorrow also.

Hint... don’t wear UT gear when buying tickets. Wait til the game. Worked for us.

Well, I went into a bar and wasn't wearing UT gear. I didn't see any. Of course, I didn't ask every UK fan I saw. I am sure you didn't buy lowers for $50. You did well. But, you should wait until tomorrow before calling someone wrong. Scalpers were buying lowers for a $100. Do you think they will sell them for $50? Don't think there will be a bunch of UK fans down there trying to give away their tickets cheap to Vol fans. It won't happen. Most will sell to the 100s of scalpers down there which won't make for a cheap seat. Unless, people are ok sitting at the top of the 300 level. I know how to scalp tickets. I have done it for 30 plus years!!! I would like to know what level and row you got for $50. Also, you live in KY. Maybe you bought some from a friend of a friend. Or, perhaps they were liquored up and not as pissed as they were after the game. I walked around two to three blocks and saw only 2-3 KY fans selling with tons of scalpers all over them like vultures trying to get them before the true fans could. LOL

Last edited:
Well, I went into a bar and wasn't wearing UT gear. I didn't see any. Of course, I didn't ask every UK fan I saw. I am sure you didn't buy lowers for $50. You did well. But, you should wait until tomorrow before calling someone wrong. Scalpers were buying lowers for a $100. Do you think they will sell them for $50? Don't think there will be a bunch of UK fans down there trying to give away their tickets cheap to Vol fans. It won't happen. Most will sell to the 100s of scalpers down there which won't make for a cheap seat. Unless, people are ok sitting at the top of the 300 level. I know how to scalp tickets. I have done it for 30 plus years!!! I would like to know what level and row you got for $50. Also, you live in KY. Maybe you bought some from a friend of a friend. Or, perhaps they were liquored up and not as pissed as they were after the game. I walked around two to three blocks and saw only 2-3 KY fans selling with tons of scalpers all over them like vultures trying to get them before the true fans could. LOL
Got mine for $120 each and am sitting center court 14 rows up.

Worth $100 to see / support this once in a lifetime team

Reactions: VolBalls33
A bunch of vol donors are in third level and it's great. We're in 317. Stub hub has a pick up site close by if you want to be guaranteed about your tickets. Looking forward to game today.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Bought my tix last night paid 150 each let’s fill this place up today, they deserve a packed house

I’m sure the best time was immediately after the game (we bought our floor seats for $100 each right outside) but I’m guessing you’ll pay a little more today. But if a few dollars scares you off you probably wouldn’t enjoy it much inside the arena anyway JMO

Reactions: volfanjustin

Like I said last night, you weren't getting $50 tickets today no matter where, what color you were wearing, or how many UK fans you asked. They sold them to scalpers and were selling to scalpers and Auburn fans today out of spite. One UK fan was trying to sell to Vol fans at $500 a ticket!!! Uppers were going for $150-$200, lowers $300 to $350, some $500. Before you call out someone, you need to know what you are saying. Just cause you lucked up at a bar doesn't mean everyone else will. There were fingers everywhere!!! Actually, you are either a scalper that was trying to get more traffic downtown looking for tickets or you are just plain clueless!!! I took $200 cash. I wasn't going to spend more than $150 for an upper. I am glad I didn't. A great high school team could have played as well vs Auburn today!!! The Vols played like crap. Oh well, let's hope UT makes the final four an Auburn lays and egg like we did today and goes out in the first round!!! GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
Like I said last night, you weren't getting $50 tickets today no matter where, what color you were wearing, or how many UK fans you asked. They sold them to scalpers and were selling to scalpers and Auburn fans today out of spite. One UK fan was trying to sell to Vol fans at $500 a ticket!!! Uppers were going for $150-$200, lowers $300 to $350, some $500. Before you call out someone, you need to know what you are saying. Just cause you lucked up at a bar doesn't mean everyone else will. There were fingers everywhere!!! Actually, you are either a scalper that was trying to get more traffic downtown looking for tickets or you are just plain clueless!!! I took $200 cash. I wasn't going to spend more than $150 for an upper. I am glad I didn't. A great high school team could have played as well vs Auburn today!!! The Vols played like crap. Oh well, let's hope UT makes the final four an Auburn lays and egg like we did today and goes out in the first round!!! GO VOLS!!!!

I sold two today for $50 each to UT fans

VN Store

Back