Lets fill up Bridgestone, where can I find tickets?

Immediately after the game we bought 11 tickets on the floor for tomorrow for $100 each. Tickets should be available now! There’s zero excuse for that arena not being solid orange tomorrow!
Got any extra? I'd be interested

Like I said in the recruiting forum, I have a PT test Monday morning at 0500 that is the last thing in the way of me graduating flight school, but you only get so many chances to see your boys play for an SEC title. I wouldn’t care where the seats are, just want to be in the building especially if they are going for $100 a ticket.
Lucky for me I'm on con leave (busted ankle).

Good luck to ya (not that an APFT is hard but still)

I live 10 min from downtown and can easily go downtown, but wanted to check here first. I will be going downtown within the hour, not sure if I should wear UT stuff or not.
Tell them you are an AU fan and are looking for tickets.

Reactions: DC_Vol
I posted on ticket forum-need two tix for game Sunday. $180 each on stubhub for nosebleeds. Was $120 per before Vols won.

I am going to Nashville tomorrow regardless of anything else to visit my family. Hoping I can find tickets. On a side note, I love not being broke. I will scoop some up.

Reactions: tennrich1
Got 2 center court lower level for $120 each. Vol fans within 3 hours should drive to the game and support this once in a lifetime team.

Reactions: ShowMeVol
Not surprising. Bottomed right out after the Kentucky folks flooded the market and now TN demand is picking up steam.

The opposite happened

As soon as the game was over they went to over 200 after being below 100.

Now it's back down to 125ish for uppers

Last edited:

VN Store

Back