Lets BEAT Miss State!!!

Rumor is that MSU wants to “Ringout Neyland”.
They are telling their fans to buy up any available tickets and to wear cowbells around their necks to the game.

If the defense learns how to cover and finish tackles, we may have a slight chance. Ohh and just maybe get some pressure on the QB for once, that would be nice.

Gotta stop the turnovers and all the penalties.

This team needs to play a near perfect game to win against anyone.

MS ST can run the ball and play defense but they dont have the QB like Fromm or the dynamic playmakers on the outside.

Reactions: Vol Main
This may be a pivot game for the Vols. No one expects to stay with Ala, so a loss against the little bulldog team would put you at 1-6 after the Tide game. Then you have to wonder how much emotional energy the team will have for the remaining and more winnable part of the schedule. But win next weekend and suddenly things look more hopeful and you just might win 3 of the final games, 4 if things were to fall just right for you.

Coach has to prepare and develop them first.
Understood, to a point. Alontae Taylor was prepared and developed prior to making the bonehead play vs BYU that ultimately cost us the game. That was 100% on poor player execution.

I think we have a shot in every game except Bama going forward. It's doubtful that we win them all, but bowl eligibility is still a possible. Let's not give up on this team yet. Go Vols!

Reactions: tennvols77
They are telling their fans to buy up any available tickets and to wear cowbells around their necks to the game.
giphy.gif

Pay back for this crap is coming... this should be that game.

I think we have a fighting chance. We are not good enough on either side of the ball to run any SEC team out of the stadium[/QUOTE
Good points but MSU isn’t UGA. UGA has the much superior OL, QB, RB and WRs. I think our defense would have looked better against a lesser opponent.

Do I think we beat MSU? Don’t know. I do think there is some potential if Maurer is healthy and can go. It’s still gonna be tough. MSU are no joke.

Hey I’ll take a 7-6 win at this point.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Sure, why not. I mean Chaney actually got to turn to the second page of his big book of plays on Saturday. I think we can beat them.

I think we have a fighting chance. We are not good enough on either side of the ball to run any SEC team out of the stadium
So far this season we aren't good enough to win against an SEC team and the only running out of the stadium has been....

I have also heard, they are bringing in Experts from GA, to help with the checkering of Neyland- you know as GA did, plus to guide the 50,000 plus cars and trucks coming up to Knoxville, as long as someone reads about it on face book, you know it's true!!!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back