Let’s flop on Alabama

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
Hey defense let’s flop on every two plays. You must get a cramp. Defense must rumble to coach Hype every time for a time out. Bama must face the wrath of our worn, torn, plagued out injury prone players. I guarantee you, it won’t be fake. Our players will really go down to the ground hurt. Now, I must ask you something vol nation. What is really going to happen to the crowd when one of our defenders go down hurt?

VolMarine1371

Hey defense let’s flop on every two plays. You must get a cramp. Defense must rumble to coach Hype every time for a time out. Bama must face the wrath of our worn, torn, plagued out injury prone players. I guarantee you, it won’t be fake. Our players will really go down to the ground hurt. Now, I must ask you something vol nation. What is really going to happen to the crowd when one of our defenders go down hurt?
I have a feeling that the SEC will not allow us to do what Ole Miss did against Bama.

guido4198

I have a feeling that the SEC will not allow us to do what Ole Miss did against Bama.
How will they stop us from doing it..??
I agree..as soon as it appears to be negatively affecting Saban....there will ABSOLUTELY be a rule change ( a rule change that is clearly needed thanks to the P.O.S. Kiffin)..but for this game with Bama...there's nothing Saban can do at the moment.

sechamp2012

Yep, Tennessee hate will make that happen without a doubt.
On the surface it does look like there's a hate for UT, since Ole Miss in 2019 threw trash at the players, refs etc... and SEC put no fines on Ole Miss. I'm sure if UT did the fake injuries a rules change would happen. Remember when UNC beat us by jumping offsides on a FG miss only to get to try it again and win. That led to the 10 second runoff rule but UT took the Bowl loss which should show as a W.

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
Might be a good idea if you want it stopped that is.. Do it against the chosen ones and see how fast it gets changed..
Well, then it worked, right?

That said, I really don't want to see us do this. It's a chicken sh!t tactic, especially the way it was used Saturday night..

Volsfaninva917

No

CAVPUT

1979/2022
They're working on it. Here's a highlight from yesterday's practice....

VN Store