Let’s Be Realistic

This tells me that you see what you want to see.
What I was trying to get across, is that sometimes we overachieve vs the spread, and sometimes we underachieve vs the spread, so people should stop acting like we are going to underachieve every time.

We had the most double digit wins in conference play.

LSU had 6

UK had 8

We had 11

You know...while we are being realistic and all

I so love when someone waltzes into this forum and "tells us like it is" and proceeds to demonstrate how much they don't know what they are talking about.

what is wrong with you? We have more than 20 double digit wins on the season, our margin of victory is one of the highest in the country. You've watched this team all year and your pathetic take is that we don't blow out teams? Watch out VN we've got a new championship contender in worst takes of the year!!
Seriously? What are you the sunshine patrol who jumps on anyone who says anything less than glowing about UT? Respectful debate is one of the purposes of forums like this.

Actually, don’t bother responding. I doubt anyone cares what you say.

Expectation: Tennessee will not cover the spread. Win/loss, no clue. The under number was a winner against Colgate without their best player.

Colgate "best player" played the first half, didn't score. The best player they had in the game more than made up for the loss by doubling his per game ave of 16 by scoring 32. Frankly, I'd preferred the big guy had played and taken some of those shots vs the unreal 3s their PG hit.

VN Store

Back