Les Miles out at Kansas amid allegations

Kansas AD Jeff Long fired as well. New Kansas AD is going to have their work cut out for them. New football coach in the middle of the spring and possibly/likely a new basketball coach in the near future.

The answer to KU’s football issues. #bringhimback
53f443f583f95.image.jpg

Well, while at this (just fired-from) job, he lied about what happened at the last job. That will usually get you sacked.
I havent heard anything saying Les lied about it, have you? LSU just now dropped this info, why? Was Les going some place else?

The answer to KU’s football issues. #bringhimback
53f443f583f95.image.jpg
Ole Eat-a-man-Gino. Had a good run for a little while.

I remember Missouri and Kansas being a big football game for a couple years with him at Kansas. Thinking top 10 type match up

Ole Eat-a-man-Gino. Had a good run for a little while.

I remember Missouri and Kansas being a big football game for a couple years with him at Kansas. Thinking top 10 type match up
When they played the last week of the regular season In 2007 Kansas was ranked #2 and Missouri was ranked #3. Weirdest college football season of my life.

I havent heard anything saying Les lied about it, have you? LSU just now dropped this info, why? Was Les going some place else?
Yes, sir. Kansas says they asked him more than once in the vetting process if there was anything in his recent work past that could rise up and cause trouble for them, or words to that effect. He said no there was nothing. Somebody was lying there. LSU only just now "dropped this info" because USATODAY sued to get the independent report that just recently got completed.

Yes, sir. Kansas says they asked him more than once in the vetting process if there was anything in his recent work past that could rise up and cause trouble for them, or words to that effect. He said no there was nothing. Somebody was lying there. LSU only just now "dropped this info" because USATODAY sued to get the independent report that just recently got completed.
Didnt know about the lying. That definitely changing my opinion on the firing.

8 years for a report?

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is a direct quote from Long in an SI article up right now:

“I also asked coach Miles, directly during the interview process, whether there was anything in the past that could potentially embarrass the university, or himself or our program, and he said no,” Long said. “We also did our due diligence by talking to individuals within the LSU athletic department to see if there was anything we should be aware of regarding coach Miles’ tenure at LSU and received no indications of any issues.”

If Miles nor LSU were forthcoming, then how would they know? They’ve paid him a settlement of 2 million. I don’t feel sorry for the guy nor do I think he’s been unfairly treated.
Sir, you are Kansas football. There is absolutely nothing I've done that might embarrass you.

Reactions: VolNExile
Now he's managed to get the president of Oregon State fired. That's quite a reach.

VN Store

Back