Les Miles in the news ....again

Extreme other scenario for those wanting Knoxville police to take care of our kids…or more specifically our athletes. Miles and Long are beyond crooked.

After reading this story don’t you just love it when people get on here to complain about the KPD and UT Police Department?

I would love for a national media organizations to investigate several programs concerning privileged athletes. They could probably start here in Knoxville.

Saban has paid the Tuscaloosa police department off since he got there

I'm still trying to figure out how Saban got one of his starting BAMA OL a few years back off the hook when the young man was found with drugs AND A FIREARM simulataneously in Louisiana during the offseason.

That said Les Miles is disappointing. I had no idea he was that low of character.

I'm still trying to figure out how Saban got one of his starting BAMA OL a few years back off the hook when the young man was found with drugs AND A FIREARM simulataneously in Louisiana during the offseason.

That said Les Miles is disappointing. I had no idea he was that low of character.

I always thought he was a kind of weird, quirky guy. It really is disappointing that he’s been involved in a lot of different allegations at multiple places .

LSU, and surprisingly kind of under the radar, has had a lot of bad press lately. The Our Lady of the Lake thing, Guice, Les Miles being a creep, Will Wade. And that's all within just the last few years.

This article makes me sick to think this stuff happens. Les Miles, Charlie Weiss - were only there for a paycheck. That said, I really hope Lance Leipold is successful in Lawrence.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Reminds me of the Drae Bowles situation.

The article does not state who the four other players were only that Miles chose four over one. I’m thinking they may have been starters.

This article is poorly written and I gave up trying to read it. Maybe someone can fill me in as to why this kid had the lug nuts on his Jaguar loosened and why his father got so angry when they called him rich? Saying “he ain’t got no money he just a poor college kid like you” since most poor college kids drive Jags. Also, is Caperton a real name?

Pretty scary as a lot of our fanbase wanted him as our head coach when we hired Pruitt.

This article is poorly written and I gave up trying to read it. Maybe someone can fill me in as to why this kid had the lug nuts on his Jaguar loosened and why his father got so angry when they called him rich? Saying “he ain’t got no money he just a poor college kid like you” since most poor college kids drive Jags. Also, is Caperton a real name?

Agreed, terribly written article. My guess is the kid isn't completely innocent in this and frankly the article makes him out to be wuss.

I read it last night when OP posted it. My jest is he was in an apartment complex with other football players. Some players beneath him were probably being too loud or something (just my insinuation) and he told them to quiet it down. It could have been something totally different so don't state that as fact. Anyway, he got into it with them and when he made his complaint, he added into it that they were slinging drugs. When it got back to Miles, he told the four players about it so, that is where the major harassment and fighting comes in.

I thought it was poorly written too.. It kept referring to "the Star", and I thought, wow, this kid must be GOOOODDDD..
And it crossed my mind - does KU get their money back since they broke the agreement by speaking out? I mean.. it says it was signed by all parties. They didn't have a gun to their head when they signed it. I'll hang up and listen.

Just KU throwing the football program under the Bus to take the heat off the Scumbaggery that goes on with the Bball team. The dirtiest program in America.
I love how in Self's new "lifetime" contract there's a gigantic buyout that he receives even if he's found guilty of Level 1 violations. They don't even try and hide it; they shove it right in front of your face.

A stolen firearm at that!

Reactions: Remy

This is exactly why kids should be free to transfer at any time. Imagine this kind of stuff going down, with your kid in a life-threatening situation that is still escalating, and you're only real course of action is to pull him out and have him sit out a year.

Bottom line is College athletics print their own bucket loads of money, so the corruption follows. It's that way everywhere in life. There has to be something to bring accountability into the picture.

It's not an answer, but at least the transfer portal provides an opportunity for the one in danger to take some control of their own future. Instead of relying on scumbags like Miles and Long.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back