Les Miles for Tennessee's HC

It's obvious that this program will probably never reach another SEC championship with Butch under the helm. Since Brian Kelly is more likely to be fired from Notre Dame; I think Butch is going to be the next coach there. You can tell just by his body language..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I agree....I have been on Butch Jones side the entire season until now. Let's go get Les!!!! This was absolutely pathetic.

I agree. I have been a Butch Jones supporter themail entire time until now...this was pathetic. Let's go get Les.

15268069_10212964672657944_7435224606071795453_n.jpg
o_O[/IMG]

Reactions: 1 person
I am done with the mid-major, low rent, rising star, Butch Jones/Derek Dooley/Lane Kiffin experiment. I'm equally done with inept and indifferent athletic directors who care not for this program. Go get AND PUT A WINNER in the drivers seat and let him bring us back. Les Miles should be contacted immediately. Let him bring Chavis back to bring some respectability back. A DECADE of losing and budget hiring has me done, gone, off the wagon, finished. Until they show the same commitment the fans have, I have no use for UT's (alleged) football program.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol. You are currently in the lead for moronic post of the night. But it's ok, I'm sure someone will catch you soon.

Reactions: 2 people
les would want too much money--probably 5-6 million plus a boatload of benefits and a huge buyout

VN Store

Back