Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever.

VFLBerg

Senior Citizen
"The rebuilding process at Kansas might take awhile for new head coach Les Miles, who was hired Nov. 18 to turnaround one of the least successful power five programs in college football over the last decade.
In the aftermath of the early signing period, which started Wednesday, Kansas only signed nine players to letters of intent and currently ranks No. 115 in the country, according to 247Sports.
The Jayhawks are also on pace for its worst recruiting class in program history. Since 247Sports began tracking recruiting in 2000, Kansas has never finished worse than No. 81 -- 2012 class."

Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever

Well that is expected when his first class is going to be about 15 guys. Apparently they have a real bad scholarship situation at Kansas. When Beaty too over they only had 39 guys on scholarship. Its goes to take Les awhile to get the scholarship numbers up on the roster.

Yeah I was kind of just exaggerating....it will be interesting to see what he can do there.... if he's learned anything and what his expectations would be.

Here in Louisiana, most of the kids stay home & go to LSU... easy to recruit to LSU.... anybody can recruit at LSU & Bama... I think he will struggle with recruiting at Kansas....Miles is to hard headed to change his ways that why LSU fans was tired of him.....Miles thinks he can run the ball through a brick wall ( Bama defense )...... adult beverages talkin' here

Reactions: dduncan4163
Here in Louisiana, most of the kids stay home & go to LSU... easy to recruit to LSU.... anybody can recruit at LSU & Bama... I think he will struggle with recruiting at Kansas....Miles is to hard headed to change his ways that why LSU fans was tired of him.....Miles thinks he can run the ball through a brick wall ( Bama defense )...... adult beverages talkin' here
Good news is that there a bunch of submarines with screen doors in the Big12. If he can get some earthmovers on the line he’ll be ok. Eventually....Still can’t believe he took that job.

VN Store

Back