Leonard Little tweet

Yes he is!! I was hoping for some "insider" knowledge.

I’m no “insider” but I’ll give it a try.

A football:

Is an elongated ball covered in leather (not really a pig skin). The ball has a rubber bladder for holding air. One can also deflate some air for a better grip (or so I have been told). The ball has white laces sewn into them to give the passer a better grip. The laces were once used to hold the ball together when used with a pig balder (hence the term “pigskin”) in order to hold air. The ball is around 11 inches long and around 21 inches round. It is usually around 14 ounces in weight.

So there you go, a non insiders take on an insiders take of a football. Enjoy

Reactions: Pineyvol
I’m no “insider” but I’ll give it a try.

A football:

Is an elongated ball covered in leather (not really a pig skin). The ball has a rubber bladder for holding air. One can also deflate some air for a better grip (or so I have been told). The ball has white laces sewn into them to give the passer a better grip. The laces were once used to hold the ball together when used with a pig balder (hence the term “pigskin”) in order to hold air. The ball is around 11 inches long and around 21 inches round. It is usually around 14 ounces in weight.

So there you go, a non insiders take on an insiders take of a football. Enjoy
You misinterpreted my post....my bad...wasn't directed towards you the way it sounded.....but I do appreciate the humor!!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
NB4 somebody remarks about Twitter and FB contributing to the downfall of society or as I call them the Old Man Warners 🙄

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 5
You do realize that all teams have crazy fans, right? At least we're not out poisoning trees

I am well aware of that. I am also aware of the perception of Vol tweeters and that allegedly recruits have been turned off by the nonsense. I liken it to the Facebook ppl that spew their emotions on FB and show everyone what they had to eat, etc. No one cares. IMO, it makes ppl look insecure and in dire need of attention and when it turns ugly, it is no good for anyone.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I am well aware of that. I am also aware of the perception of Vol tweeters and that allegedly recruits have been turned off by the nonsense. I liken it to the Facebook ppl that spew their emotions on FB and show everyone what they had to eat, etc. No one cares. IMO, it makes ppl look insecure and in dire need of attention and when it turns ugly, it is no good for anyone.
And there you have it. The downfall of the University of TN football team is the fans fault. I can't believe it really took us 3 pages to get here. I'm curious if we can point out the exact fans and exile them. That would be great.

And there you have it. The downfall of the University of TN football team is the fans fault. I can't believe it really took us 3 pages to get here. I'm curious if we can point out the exact fans and exile them. That would be great.

Did I say the downfall of the program are due to fans? No. I said fans acting like dumba$$es do not help our current situation. BTW, no one cares about your plate of wings at BWW. But I suppose if your need for attention requires that you continue to post food pics, then by all means, go ahead and satisfy your need for instant gratification.

Reactions: Mccage

Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️

Have you not figuref out that what you say rarely comes true?

Folks, you do know players visit VolNation don't you? You keep referring to people venting on fb and twitter, yet you leave out this site. I've been told before by some folks on this site, they don't come here. I know for a FACT they do.

Last edited:
Well! That sums it up!
I thought we could win three games, but I know that we’ll win the next two. There is no doubt. I admit that I was wrong on the BYU game. We’ll beat Florida. #soon!👍☝️☝️

At this point after watching Florida rotate in defense lineman in the Miami game. I'm really concerned about what they wil do to Tano. Florida will really lay a Beat down on our weak oline and if they get a free shot on tano it will be devastating[/QUOTE]

I think Florida is afraid they might hurt JG which would improve our chances of an upset!

No, we really won't beat Florida.
You are most likely correct...but it is still fun to imagine the shrieking teeth gnashing meltdown that would grip Jortland should the unthinkable happen isn't it?

The only thing worse than losing to Ga State would be to lose to the team that lost to Ga State.

Well! That sums it up!

I also think this team is going to wake up and get 2 major upsets. Call me crazy, but I see the coal turning into a diamond.

VN Store

Back