Lennon Creer

hvwarrior58

VN GURU
It has been UT/Ok St for a while with Creer. A problem came up last week though. Ok St was dropped as a leader, but another team came up....Texas. He has always been a Longhorn fan but didn't wanna commit by their deadline and his offer was removed. He said last week that he wants to be a Horn if they want him. That is why I don't think we land him. I think they will find a scholly for him. I like Messam's size anyways, 235 with 4.5 speed is a changeup from what Foster, Hardesty, and Coker give you. I'd take Creer first, I just don't think that Texas passes on him. We may also not take another RB and take 3 DTs. We are in on quite a bit of good RBs though if we really need one: Creer, Clay, Martin, Messam, Allen, possibly Cooper or McCoy as well.

He didnt say "if they will take me he wants to be a Horn" in the sense of him committing if they offer. He said if they will take me then I would like to start talking to them again. Thats a little different. I think he has made up his mind he was picking UT over the other finalist. And, now that he has decided that he wants to look at his hometown school one last time before he pulls the trigger on UT. Its obvious not like a certainty that he will commit, but I think if we were saying which is more likely it would be Tennessee with the slight edge. He hasnt even talked to any coach from Texas in months.

Just read an article on GoVolsXtra about Lennon Creer's visit last weekend. It says that UT is still at the top of his list. Also said that he considered committing to UT, but never discussed it with the coaches.

VN Store

Back