Legacies (CW)

CagleMtnVol

Legacies

Network: CW

"Is a spinoff of The Originals which itself was a spinoff of The Vampire Diaries.

The Legacies follows Hope Mikaelson (Danielle Rose Russell), the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall, who is descended from some of the most powerful vampire, werewolf, and witch bloodlines. Two years after the events of The Originals, 17-year-old Hope attends the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. To the outside public the school is just an elite private boarding school. However to the students and faculty its a haven where supernatural beings can learn to control their abilities and impulses."

Starring:
Danielle Rose Russell
Matthew Davis
Kaylee Bryant

Jenny Boyd
Aria Shahghasemi
Quincy Fouse
Peyton Alex Smith

Last edited:
Now I never watched the Originals or The Vampire Diaries, however through the first four episodes I have been hooked on this and have found it very entertaining. It also has pretty decent special effects.

One interesting note is that I think its episode 3. The town (name escapes me) they are filming in was the one in Georgia that was used in the first season of the Dukes of Hazzard.

The show is very much like a mixture between Harry Potter and an X-Men show/film based at the Xavier School for the Gifted. It even throws out some HP references.

Matt Davis who portrays Alaric Saltzman, The human headmaster of the Salvatore School and the father of Josie and Lizzie has described his role in the series as "somewhere between Professor X and Dumbledore."

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back