Lebron to the Lakers. 4 years $154M

I'd rather take the 25/12/4 with a block and a steal and a half.

KAT has even less defense. Butler is ready to leave due to his lackadaisical attitude.

Jokic. LMAO. Just never comment again for this one. In what world is a player who average less points and less rebounds by a large margin with half a assit more a better all around player? Also a way, way, way worse defender. GTFOH.

Gobert is a better defender. One of the best. Not a better player. No one has ever said Gobert is better than Cousins. Ever. :thud:

Embiid needs to not take a game off everytime he gets a hangnail.

What about 25/10/4/1/1?

D Howard has zero 25/10 years. I have never seen a "dominate" big man that has never had a 25/10 year.

I can guarantee you have never watched Jokic play. NBA GMs would unanimously take him over Boogie to build around

Reactions: 1 person
How can anyone be so sure Cousins will be the same player after the Achilles Injury?

A serious injury like that can have a huge effect on a professional athlete, especially someone the size of Cousins.

Dwight at his peak was a legit MVP candidate who easily could have won over Rose. He singlehandedly made Orlando a contender. I’m a Boogie fan as someone who pulls for Sacramento, but he’s never been on that level.

I wouldn't say singlehandedly, those dudes shot the lights out.

One guy knows basketball and a bunch of 20 year olds that think LeBron is the best ever were getting school:hi:

**** Lebron, and **** your misconceptions. Only good thing about the argument is, it wasn't about James.

But good job bringing him up.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m 37 and know that LeBron is the 🐐. He went to more Finals in a row than MJ went to in his entire career!

a817grL.gif

I’m 37 and know that LeBron is the 🐐. He went to more Finals in a row than MJ went to in his entire career!

a817grL.gif
Just like the Bills were better than the 49ers and Cowboys in the early 90s?

Getting to a Finals in the weak East LeBron played in means just as much as getting to a Conference Finals in a stronger conference. You see what happens when he plays in the West. LMAO.

Just like the Bills were better than the 49ers and Cowboys in the early 90s?

Getting to a Finals in the weak East LeBron played in means just as much as getting to a Conference Finals in a stronger conference. You see what happens when he plays in the West. LMAO.

Yep, he had us as the 4 seed and moving up the standings (only 2 games out of the 2 seed) in that stronger conference before suffering the worst injury of his career.

Yep, he had us as the 4 seed and moving up the standings (only 2 games out of the 2 seed) in that stronger conference before suffering the worst injury of his career.
They were also only like 3 games above the 9th spot when he got hurt.

They were better with Zo on the floor than LeBron last year.

LeBron has had a nice top 10 career.

Yeah, that's dumb. 22 of their 34 opponents without Lonzo were playoff teams (15 top 5 seeds, GSW and Milwaukee twice each) and Ingram missed 18 of those games, too. That's a pretty brutal schedule and that means the Lonzo schedule was relatively easy.

Last edited:
I'd rather take the 25/12/4 with a block and a steal and a half.

KAT has even less defense. Butler is ready to leave due to his lackadaisical attitude.

Jokic. LMAO. Just never comment again for this one. In what world is a player who average less points and less rebounds by a large margin with half a assit more a better all around player? Also a way, way, way worse defender. GTFOH. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Gobert is a better defender. One of the best. Not a better player. No one has ever said Gobert is better than Cousins. Ever. :thud:

Embiid needs to not take a game off everytime he gets a hangnail.

What about 25/10/4/1/1?

D Howard has zero 25/10 years. I have never seen a "dominate" big man that has never had a 25/10 year.

This post didn’t age well. You still take Boogie over Jokic?

Reactions: volsarelife1

VN Store

Back