Lebo, Donovan discuss UT-AU matchup keys

At this point, if Auburn wins, I think they're in, as improbable as it may seem. They'll be motivated, and they're a veteran team that's not likely to crap all over themselves as Bama did today. UT better be ready.

That Billy Donovan has, and is taking the time, to talk to reporters about the UT-Auburn match, after YET ANOTHER late game failure, is astounding to me. For the millions he is paid every year, he ought to be in one of two places: an airplane trying to find a kid with size and bulk to come play some friggin defense; or, in the weightroom with the current players making them lift until one of them dies.

That Billy Donovan has, and is taking the time, to talk to reporters about the UT-Auburn match, after YET ANOTHER late game failure, is astounding to me. For the millions he is paid every year, he ought to be in one of two places: an airplane trying to find a kid with size and bulk to come play some friggin defense; or, in the weightroom with the current players making them lift until one of them dies.
I would be very entertained watching Parsons try to lift something.

VN Store

Back